AMAZING HT Build a Bear $7 off $10 and FS Today

Mjrn1970

Build a bear $7 off $10 plus free shipping today only!

Code 94477

https://www.buildabear.com

I placed 2 orders to get 1 for each dd and got 2 bears shipped for $6.48.

The site was very slow and I got a couple of error messages that I had to go back but for this deal it was well worth it!

I also asked for them to be send unstuffed in the special instruction section so we can go and have the fun stuffing them after Christmas!

It Finally went through!! Hopefully I wasn't charged 25 times,lol.

Keep an eye on your card, the other day when they were doing the $5.00 bears my sister did it but got an error page. Later that day I got through and placed the order. A few days later I got two boxes delivered..one from my sisters order and one from mine and my sister was charged even though she never got anything but an error page!

I just kept the bears to give to toys for tots cause it was only 10 bucks ( for 2 bears) but if it was a lot of money i would of been really mad!

Keep an eye on your card, the other day when they were doing the $5.00 bears my sister did it but got an error page. Later that day I got through and placed the order. A few days later I got two boxes delivered..one from my sisters order and one from mine and my sister was charged even though she never got anything but an error page!

I just kept the bears to give to toys for tots cause it was only 10 bucks ( for 2 bears) but if it was a lot of money i would of been really mad!

I'm pretty sure I am good only because I use the paypal card generator and it shows up in my paypal account right away. It only showed up 1 time,lol. I will keep an eye on it though, thanks!

same here!!

Just to let every1 know I called and they said their systems are down and they cant place orders right now but will take your info and call back and honor any codes and the free shipping. hth

Well, that is probably why the code just quit working,lol. When you call they always fix their codes. Never call! lol I am sure you weren't the only one though.

This one still seems to be taking $5 off any $10 though - 94475

I was able to place the order. On payment page it showed me $7 discount but once order was placed, it was for the full amount - NO DISCOUNTS.

After trying for 10 minutes i finally got thru their 1800 number but am on hold since forever.

They stopped the $7 off code so if you can't get that maybe try for the $5 off?

To those who are worried about being charged for more than one bear after getting the error page it can happen. I got the error page and tried again error page again. My card is updated instantly when it is charged. Just went to the website and so far I have been charged for one bear. But I have always gotten the error page.

This is officially dead:

NOTE: OUR $7 OFF $10 PROMOTION IS NOT VALID ON THE WEB.

The $7 off discount was taken off from the total on the payment page.

total 17.12

-$7

new total - $9.73

but charged for $17.12

left a message to call me back. if $7 off is not honored, i will cancel the order.

Its so not worth the time!!!:no::tired:

My order finally went through and the $7 coupon was no longer applied and I was charged full amount. I e-mail them (hit reply on my order confirmation), a cs person e-mailed back within minutes and explained that the coupon was not valid in conjunction with the free shipping, I asked her to either apply the coupon or cancel my order, she cancelled the other (again, within minutes) and sent me the cancellation confirmation.

(I hate wasting my time. It's like Cyber Monday on AmericanGirl.com all over again.)

From C.S. e-mail:

"Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry but our free shippingoffer is unable to be combined with any other promotional offers. Thisis why your coupon was unable to be applied. We apologize for anydisappointment this may cause. If you have any further questions,please feel free to contact us."