$10 coupon for Disney's G-Force on Bu-ray

love a deal

I saw this movie in the theatre with my kids. Was pretty disappointed. After a while, we were all just waiting for it to get over so that we can get out of there. Good thing we went before noon so paid only 5 bucks a person.

Where as they LOVED the Ice Age 3. We saw it twice on big screen.

Looking forward to Princess and the Frog movie.

I used the Target Blu-ray coupon earlier this week when I bought the Harry Potter movie. Wonder if that is why I can't see the coupon now. Hopefully I can get one next week for this movie!

I have found that if you print from another computer with a different IP address then it will let you print off more. I plan on using all three computers so I can get several xmas presents out of the way.

Edited by katleg24

I have found that if you print from another computer with a different IP address then it will let you print off more. I plan on using all three computers so I can get serveral xmas presents out of the way.

Thanks for the hint. I might have to ask some friends for help if they are not going to be using them.

Here are the blu ray prices for next week.

Target: "low price"

BB: $25.99

TRU: $29.99

WM: $19.96

Of course Target would only advertise a "low price" since that was what I was interested in. Most of their Disney new releases have been $19.99. Hopefully that is the case this time. $5 for a new release blu ray is a sweat deal.