leapfrog leapster games

krmckee

Looking for deals a/o printable coupons. I saw the other thread (leapstr5) but I am not interested in those particular games... I rather know which stores have the games on sale and if there are printable q's out there.

Thanks,

Karina

The only Leapster coupons that I am aware of are only good for the online Leapfrog site. There is one for $5 that comes with the Wendy's kids meal. It is in the bag with the kids toy in the plastic. There is also a $5 off $30 Leapster game purchase coupon on the Leapfrog website that I think you have to sign up for.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/Leapster2-Sign-Up.html

As far as deals on the actual games I don't know. I have been thinking I'd like to get the Leapster2 for my son, but I think I should have thought of that a little earlier since I haven't seen any deals on it since BF.

Dec/Jan issue of Family Fun magazine has a $5 off leapster game coupon that expires 1/31/10. Dec/Jan issue of Scholastic Parent & Child magazine has the same coupon. Not quite as good as printable if you don't already have the magazine though.

Walmart has the Tinkerbell and Spongebob games for $15 this week. I pm'd those prices at Target on the games. When I went to Target they had Ni Hao Kailan for $15 there. It was not an advertised sale price - this game is $25 at Wal-Mart so that was a good deal!

Walmart has the Tinkerbell and Spongebob games for $15 this week. I pm'd those prices at Target on the games. When I went to Target they had Ni Hao Kailan for $15 there. It was not an advertised sale price - this game is $25 at Wal-Mart so that was a good deal!

I got Ni Hao Kailan last night and used the $5 coupon. Not bad for $10!