Toysrus is having cyber monday deals again today!!

nindy8

I am debating on getting the rose petal cottage and accesories for my dd...she is 7. Does any1 know if that is good for her age. The shipping is 30.00 which is crazy, but with the paypal 20 off it will only be ten dollars more then if i get it in the store and thats what id spend on gas going to tru anyway...so good reviews or bad??????????THANKS!!!!!!

We got the cottage for my DDs (3 and 5) for their birthdays last Feb. (Target toy clearance). We put it together, they played with it with their cousins that day, and that was just about it...a few times playing here and there, but not much use. They liked the little stove that came with it best. My 5 year old claims she's too tall for it (and she is very petite for her age).

Don't know if it's just my kids or not, so your daughter may love it. But that's our experience. Hope that helps!

Darn, I saw the ad last night, called the local trs, no spongebob dvd players, and apparently they cant be purchased online,just my luck! :(

I grabbed one on Friday since it was a doorbuster sale item. Sunday comes around and they were in thier regular ad but my store I know was sold out by Friday evening. I hate when they do that kind of thing because some might have only ventured out for that particular item.

We got the cottage for my DDs (3 and 5) for their birthdays last Feb. (Target toy clearance). We put it together, they played with it with their cousins that day, and that was just about it...a few times playing here and there, but not much use. They liked the little stove that came with it best. My 5 year old claims she's too tall for it (and she is very petite for her age).

Don't know if it's just my kids or not, so your daughter may love it. But that's our experience. Hope that helps!

Thanks. Im glad you said that because my dd 7 is REALLY tall for her age so she probably wont even fit in it! So I will probably pass, unless I get it for dd3..hehe:)

Going again today! Let's see what i can find.

See this post to find out how to save $20 on $75 when you pay with Paypal: HERE

Toys R Us Coupon Codes can be found: HERE

Which includes Save $15 on $100 Purchase, use Code: BESTTOYS

http://trus.imageg.net/cms_widgets/22/11/221111_assets/113009-tru-cybermonday.gif

Patty, do you know if you can use both of those at the same time? The paypal $20 off $70 and the $15 off $100. Thank you!:)

Patty, do you know if you can use both of those at the same time? The paypal $20 off $70 and the $15 off $100. Thank you!:)

I don't think you can, as i know I saw somewhere that the Paypal promotion said it can't be combined with any other offers. BUT, you can always try it.

Thank you! That would have been a good deal, though.......

I would sure try...Paypal discounts are usually entered on the paypal screen so you can still enter another code in the discount code area. Now, granted, it's been a long while since I saw a paypal code to use so maybe that is not the case any longer.