Zhu Zhu pet accessories available @ Shopko.com

innairis

I'm glad I could help out. And thanks you dbwallick for making me check again on the pets. I got 3 pets, the ball, the starter set for my friend (she owes me big time) and the surfboard thingy. I put in two orders, paid shipping on both, but I called and can add more to my carts, just not zhu zhu stuff, and not pay shipping. Then I can go to the store that is less than 1 mile away and return the stuff I didn't want. A lot of rigamarow but that's life. Oh yeah and my kids were watching me order online too. UGH!

Thank you for bringing some peace to my Holiday season.:holiday08:holiday16:holiday08

A bit off-topic, but I just read an online article saying that these could be dangerous...some chemical that's in them called antimony...just FYI...

Maybe it's a gimmick to get people to stop buying them, so that everyone has a fair shot, LOL! And I'm not in on it...I have 2 boys and a baby girl, and my oldest boy (5), has already told me they are "girl" toys, so I didn't have to get in on the craze thank GOD, but I'm sure soon enough, it'll be something else...;)

A bit off-topic, but I just read an online article saying that these could be dangerous...some chemical that's in them called antimony...just FYI...

Maybe it's a gimmick to get people to stop buying them, so that everyone has a fair shot, LOL! And I'm not in on it...I have 2 boys and a baby girl, and my oldest boy (5), has already told me they are "girl" toys, so I didn't have to get in on the craze thank GOD, but I'm sure soon enough, it'll be something else...;)

Yeah I heard that too its not true...dont worry people!! ;)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/manufacturer-of-zhu-zhu-pets-confirms-safety-of-mr-squiggles-toy-and-offers-validation-of-testing-protocol-78604627.html

I heard about it too.. i was actually in Walmart yesterday returning something else and the lady next to me was returning a Hampster and Wheel (NIB!) and talking about the chemical stories. I snapped them up and purchased them right off the returns counter when she finished lol. Ive seen people posting on Craigslist (charlotte, NC) that theyll buy your ZhuZhu's for face value due to the recall that was issued. Its all a scam, no recall was issued, though I do hear there are "some actual concerns" over the past two days.

As for my neices.. they are getting the dang Zhu Zhus i about went crazy trying to get. !

I'm glad I could help out. And thanks you dbwallick for making me check again on the pets. I got 3 pets, the ball, the starter set for my friend (she owes me big time) and the surfboard thingy. I put in two orders, paid shipping on both, but I called and can add more to my carts, just not zhu zhu stuff, and not pay shipping. Then I can go to the store that is less than 1 mile away and return the stuff I didn't want. A lot of rigamarow but that's life. Oh yeah and my kids were watching me order online too. UGH!

You are very welcome! I'm happy that I got some too! I have you to thank for posting this...it made me check!!

I heard about it too.. i was actually in Walmart yesterday returning something else and the lady next to me was returning a Hampster and Wheel (NIB!) and talking about the chemical stories. I snapped them up and purchased them right off the returns counter when she finished lol. Ive seen people posting on Craigslist (charlotte, NC) that theyll buy your ZhuZhu's for face value due to the recall that was issued. Its all a scam, no recall was issued, though I do hear there are "some actual concerns" over the past two days.

As for my neices.. they are getting the dang Zhu Zhus i about went crazy trying to get. !

OMG, that's funny and sad at the same time...funny that people ARE actually returning them because of the story, and sad that that woman's child was probably DYING to get one of those for Christmas, and not they're not...and WOW on the "recall" scam!! OMG, people are SO desperate!!

I wish I could be so lucky to standing behind someone returning them. Congrats to you