Spoiled by Amazon Shipping? VENT

conj

I must be the only one whe has problems with Amazon :( My Harry Potter DVD shipped on Monday and it's not here yet! It really shouldn't take a week to get a package from KY to Ohio....it's one freaking state away!:mad:

The tracking is no help either, it looks like this:

December 7, 2009 04:11:48 PM Campbellsville KY US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

December 10, 2009 07:29:00 AM -- -- -- Arrival scan

December 10, 2009 07:00:00 PM -- -- -- Arrival Scan

The location is blank so I don't even know WHERE it is now! The estimated date of delivery was today but it wasn't in the mail.

I must be the only one whe has problems with Amazon :( My Harry Potter DVD shipped on Monday and it's not here yet! It really shouldn't take a week to get a package from KY to Ohio....it's one freaking state away!:mad:

The tracking is no help either, it looks like this:

December 7, 2009 04:11:48 PM Campbellsville KY US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

December 10, 2009 07:29:00 AM -- -- -- Arrival scan

December 10, 2009 07:00:00 PM -- -- -- Arrival Scan

The location is blank so I don't even know WHERE it is now! The estimated date of delivery was today but it wasn't in the mail.

Well that really isn't a problem with Amazon but the USPS (though I guess one could argue that it is Amazon's fault for using the USPS). Any time I have ordered from Amazon the stuff that is sent by mail is slower than the stuff that came UPS or FEDEX. Plus the USPS tracking system is HORRIBLE! No wonder the post office is in trouble. Give it a few more years. Our kids or grand kids will probably be saying "remember when people used to send stuff in the MAIL? Yeah, you had a mail box and you had to go out and check it every day. Someone actually had to DRIVE around and put the mail and those boxes. And it took a week to send something to another state!"

• 4 weeks later...

How do I cancel my prime membership? I forgot and got charged but can't find a number or email address to cancel it. Thanks.

Can I cancel my membership to Amazon Prime?

You can cancel your Amazon Prime membership (except for any promotional trial memberships) and receive a refund of the membership fee if you or your registered guests have not made any eligible purchases. To do this, visit the Manage Your Prime Account section of Your Account and click the "Cancel membership" button. If you've used your membership and don't qualify for a refund, you'll see the option to turn off auto-renewal.