Macy's honoring $20 ripstick! MUST call!

Wanted to start a new thread so this didn't get lost with all the cancelled threads.

Since my sister was the one who ordered my ripstick I had her do this and she said it was super simple! She emailed them last night and they emailed back saying they will honor the price and to call in the morning. She called and they gave her the 1 ripstick for $20 plus tax and shipping!!! No hassle, no having to talk to a super, nada! They are only honoring 1 per person and it had to have been ordered on the 25th.

I am BEYOND excited! This present was to be from a certain fat jolly guy and I am SO glad it will get here!!!

So go call and get your orders!!! Thank you Macy's...too bad I had to search to see others were doing it, wish they would have honored them to begin with.

I have tried to call Macys but they say they are closed. Not sure if I have the right number. Could I ask what phone number you using?

Trying to find a customer service phone number is like trying to look for a needle in a haystack!

Thanks for your help:)

This was not easy, but after talking with CS, he reordered the ripstick at $74.25 and will credit my card with $54.25 when it ships. He said this was the only way he could get that price. When I first inquired he said they had a system problem so orders were cancelled. I told him I thought it was a black friday price and that the price had been honored on other cancelled orders. Call and be persistent and the CS may work with you.

Macy's still refused to sell me the ripstick for the price of 20 plus shipping. They insisted I must purchase it for the 99.00 dollar price and they will give me 25% off and free shipping. Glad it worked for some of you. But as for me and my friends and family, we will never take a chance buying from Macys again.