DEAD - 50% off any doll @ paradisegalleries.com

jeninpa

I am so frusterated I just got a call from them telling me Mason is on back order tell February so I had to cancell my order. I asked if I ordered a different one if I would still get it by Christmas she said it couldnt be gauranteed and that if I paid $10 I could have it shipped faster. I am SOOO bummed I wanted her to have him so bad! Oh and I asked if it showed on the website that they were back ordered she said no you have to call and ask. I will be looking else where for dolls!:mad:

I am so frusterated I just got a call from them telling me Mason is on back order tell February so I had to cancell my order. I asked if I ordered a different one if I would still get it by Christmas she said it couldnt be gauranteed and that if I paid $10 I could have it shipped faster. I am SOOO bummed I wanted her to have him so bad! Oh and I asked if it showed on the website that they were back ordered she said no you have to call and ask. I will be looking else where for dolls!:mad:

I was going to order him last night but after adding him to my cart, it says this item will be available 2/28/10. Alot of the dolls now have later availability times, they must have recieved a bunch of orders, that was a great code.:eyepoppin

I was going to order him last night but after adding him to my cart, it says this item will be available 2/28/10. Alot of the dolls now have later availability times, they must have recieved a bunch of orders, that was a great code.:eyepoppin

I agree....I really don't think it is their fault. I think with that code out and the thread on here, they really got hit hard. I also see a majority of the orders were for "Mason". They do have really slow shipping so I don't think I would chance it. The year before last I got a doll I ordered after Christmas but I just told DD then 8 that Santa forgot it in his bag so he mailed it! lol She was thrilled to death and never questioned it! Once you see the dolls you will see why this didn't make me want to "shop elsewhere"!! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...