Gift Ideas for 10 year old girl

I am looking for some gift ideas for a 10 year old girl who is quite athletic. Her 11 year old sister is more interested in arts and crafts and reading, so that is no problem. But I am having trouble thinking of ideas for the 10 year old. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

goals will run more than 25$.

I have an almost 12 athletic DD who plays soccer, basketball, ice skates, softball, karate, you get the picture.

She has asked for Goalie gloves (soccer) which are a great item and most youth teams do not provide. but, depends on the position she plays. have you tried girlsgotgame.com?

I second a practice goal. We got one from Dicks it was originally over $50 but with the sale and a coupon we paid a little over $20. A gift card to a sporting store would be good too so if she needs something when a new sport starts she can get it.

Have you asked a parent if there is anything she needs for the sport she is playing now?? I know we just started swim season and there is an order form to purchase accessories for the team and also the coach just mentioned that getting flippers would be a good practice tool. Maybe there is something she needs for the season.