Yankee Candle Friends and Family 12/3-12/6 ..30% off plus free Votive or Tart

hwolf6330

If you have a Bed, Bath and Beyond near you, I have had great luck using the Yankee Candle coupons at their stores... I've bought the large size jar candles for about $9.xx each. They have holiday scents of the month for 25% off and I've used the buy 2 get 2 coupons that Yankee sent out without any problems. I love the purple scent... Autumn Harvest.

If you have a Bed, Bath and Beyond near you, I have had great luck using the Yankee Candle coupons at their stores... I've bought the large size jar candles for about $9.xx each. They have holiday scents of the month for 25% off and I've used the buy 2 get 2 coupons that Yankee sent out without any problems. I love the purple scent... Autumn Harvest.

I was just at the one in Lee's Summit last night. I didn't think we could use the coupons in the Bed Bath and Beyond store? TIA

I was just at the one in Lee's Summit last night. I didn't think we could use the coupons in the Bed Bath and Beyond store? TIA

I happened to be at that one yesterday too... (off Chipman Road???) They took them without any problem... even gave me the free (small jar) red holiday candle that they are giving away with $30 in purchases of Yankee products.

The guys helping me check out weren't entirely sure how to put it through, so they pulled out an e-mail that must have been sent to the management about exactly how to put the Yankee store coupons through. They read through that and put it through.

I HAVE been told at ONE store (only one) that I had to purchase the REGULAR priced candles-- not the promo scents, but the other 3 stores had absolutely no problems with it. PLUS, I wonder if it was just that one person at the OP store who had a problem with it. You know some people just like to make up the rules about coupons themselves. This was several weeks ago too, so maybe those e-mail instructions is something that just went out to the stores to clarify it for everyone.

These guys yesterday (one was actually a manager) had no problems with it at all. I'm not exactly sure what they did though cause I ended up paying only $27.xx for 4 large lidded candles + the free small candle valued at $9.99. That's like $6.xx per candle for the $25 candles. I think they did something wrong, but I don't know what. Anyway, I'm just glad that I happen to really like the purple scent (Autumn Harvest). I'm sort of picky about my scents and I won't buy anything that smells bad to me... no matter how cheap it is!

I tried this today and the poor cashier didn't know what to do with my printed coupon! She'd called for a manager but it was taking so long and I was going to go to YC anyway.... I told her to forget it. I got a good deal at both BBaB and YC so can't complain! Thanks for the Q op!