Pocket Video Cam with 2X zoom (PINK) $30.00 + Free Shipping @ DELL

angelic680

i ordered it so excited to give it to dd for Christmas... my only question is there is the same pink one listed with different product # for $40 thats the one i looked at last night i cant understand why they are different prices if you search vado pink you can see both of them

none the less im so happy with the price thanks!!

i ordered it so excited to give it to dd for Christmas... my only question is there is the same pink one listed with different product # for $40 thats the one i looked at last night i cant understand why they are different prices if you search vado pink you can see both of them

none the less im so happy with the price thanks!!

This is there "Deal of the Day" they only sell a certain amount once they sell them that's it...back to reg price....:fluffy:

Do you think this is better than the one Target had on the Black Friday sale? It was the Poloroid. I got it for my dd, 11. I'll take it back and get this one for the same price if it's better.

I'm in the same boat as you! I went ahead and ordered it because I have a Creative MP3 player and I really like their customer service. I am going to return the one I bought at Target. I couldn't find any reviews on the Polaroid camera.

Edited by cjs9473