American Girl 50% off Cyber Monday Specials!

Damien9104

I finally got thru on the phone and then held for about 15 minutes. I was able to place my order. I got Chrissa's Snow Outfit, Sapphire Party Outfit, Minute Mysteries & Minute Mysteries 2 books for a total of $40.95. I didn't have a code and shipping was $7.95.

Never got checked out online did just place the order via phone

Kits Stove, Kit's Produce and Preserves, Saphire Dress, Cheer Set, and Hair Set. $79.95 Shipped!!

Ok and here is the fax number that orders can be sent to if someone wants to try it that way they had it on the recording that I was listening to while on hold..

608-836-0761

I was finally able to get my online order through but it took a long time. I just kept hitting the checkout button over and over until it finally let me sign in. After that, it took at least 5-10 min to get to each page. When I finally got to the "process order" button, I had to leave for an appointment, but when I got home the order had gone through and I have my confirmation email.

This was an awful online experience but I did save a lot of money on Chrissa's snow outfit and snow gear. I got some of the hair accessory kits for dolls and the doll hair dvd. I don't like paying their shipping fees though. It's very high for the weight and size of their items.

I will say I am much happier with AG than Toysrus after trying to order the wii games yesterday :mad:

I just checked the AG site and most of the items are still available so don't give up.

I have been trying for about two hours to order from their site. I placed an order early this morning (about 6:30) and had no problems. Then about 10:00 I decided to go back and order the bitty twins kitchen set as I did not order it earlier and I got my DD the bitty twins for christmas. I have not been able to do anything on their site. I tried calling the 1-800 number and their is a recording saying that all reps are assisting other customers to call back later. I think it is rediculous that you can not even be put on hold and wait for the next rep.

Tried all day on-line. Finally was able to place an order on the phone. I had to keep calling back several times before it would allow me to be placed on hold for the next available operator. Once on hold, I only had to wait 10 mintues. Luckily, I was still able to get every I wanted except for the doll sweatshirt and tie-dye tee for girls. I'm soooooo glad that's over with. Love the product but a very frustrating process to buy something!

After trying online all morning I finally called. It only took two times to get the opportunity to be put on hold. Said my wait time would be about 15 minutes, but it was only 1/2 of that. Placed my order, but I have not received an e-mail confirmation yet which concerns me a little, but hopefully that's just due to the server issues they are obviously having.

Brad outta' hook them up with his server people... when gottadeal slowed down and was unavailable it was back up in no time!!!

OMG!!!! I think it is a MIRACLE!!! After over 5 hours of trying, my order finally went through. I can not believe it. Now I am waiting for the e-mail confirmation. Now after all of that, hopefully she likes it.

I still can't believe i finally worked. I was starting to think I was going to miss out on the kitchen set.

I am so glad I ordered stuff for my DD this weekend after hearing what you all went through. Nothing I ordered was on sale today except for one thing ($5 difference), and I saw that this morning the dress she really wanted for her doll was listed as being backordered until Jan. 8! Even though it burns my butt to pay American Girl full price, I am so happy I will not have a dissapointed girl this Christmas!

Finally got in....added some things to my cart (not the sweatshirt,cause it was sold out) and went to pay for my order....the pj's and hair kit were sold out!! I only had two other things and didn't think that it would be worth it with the shipping so I passed...probably a good thing because I am supposed to be done shopping!

Just curious - Have you tried calling? I only waited about 5 min earlier this morning.

i did try to call as well as online- OVER and OVER and OVER all night-i finally got thru at 10:30p online and OF COURSE the things i wanted were o.o.s! HOWEVER - i did shoot them an email at about 1p requesting the items i wanted and gave them all my info- so im CROSSING the fingers it goes thru!! LOL! if not, i AM technically done shopping- these were just going to be extra items- because they were on sale! and i can't seem to let a good sale go by me! lol ;-)

Wow...after the hype about it being only one day...maybe they listened to all the complaints because it is all still available.

It is all listed in Sale items under spotlight savings....looks like only a few things are sold out.

Now, if we could just get a free shipping code....peolple like me that ordered yesterday, may just place one more order....lol

Has anyone that placed an order over the phone received an e-mail confirmation? I still haven't and when I try to check my order status online it says that it is temporarily unavailable. Just wondering if I should be concerned.

I was wondering the same thing!!! I have the confirmation number that was provided to me over the phone, but I haven't received anything via e-mail about the order. I just checked on-line and the website says the order confirmation system is temporarily down for maintenance.

Edited by masylimed
typo