DJ Hero Renegade Edition ($84) was $199!! with Super Mario Purchase

webcs

This is getting lost in the Super Mario Thread so thought I would point it out.

Online only at ToysRus.

WII DJ HERO (LIMITED RENEGADE EDITION) normally $199.00

add super mario bros WII to the order.

should show up as $99!

Then add code holiday2 to the order for another $15 off.

PLUS free shipping.

You have to buy Super Mario Bros, but holy monkey what a deal.

Note this only works for the WII edition of both and it should

sell out soon, hurry.

I used the deal to get the Super Mario Bros. game with the Tony Hawk bundle ($119) at 50% off. With the HOLIDAY2 code for $15 off $100 and free shipping, my total with tax was under $104.

Great deal.

Yes, this was a GREAT deal!! I had already purchased the Tony Hawk bundle for $119.00 on Black friday.

With this deal, I get the Super Mario Wii game as a bonus, not to mention it is twenty five dollars cheaper.. YEAH!!!

I'm not getting the free shipping (DJ Hero Wii and Wii Super Mario Bros). I used the holiday2 code - what am I doing wrong?

Me either. I can get free s/h with the regular DJ Hero, but it is $19.96 s/h with the Renegade edition. How do you get free s/h with the Renegade edition?

Your right, no free shipping but the $15 offsets it.

Still a good deal. But I just couldn't justify the extra for the stand. I ordered the regular DJ Hero and added a card game to get it over $100 to get the $15 off and free s/h. So I got the Mario game and the DJ Hero set for $43 each and an Uno game for $6.

Thanks for your post--both the DJ Hero and the Mario game were on my son's Christmas list!

Adding:

Ugh! After reading the other thread, I sure hope it isn't canceled!

Edited by Mistygirl

This is getting lost in the Super Mario Thread so thought I would point it out.

Online only at ToysRus.

WII DJ HERO (LIMITED RENEGADE EDITION) normally $199.00

add super mario bros WII to the order.

should show up as $99!

Then add code holiday2 to the order for another $15 off.

PLUS free shipping.

You have to buy Super Mario Bros, but holy monkey what a deal.

Note this only works for the WII edition of both and it should

sell out soon, hurry.

You keep forgetting that the discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the SMB. It's in the "fine print".

I really want this deal, but am scared to attempt it, as the closest TRU is 100+ miles away.

Can someone let me know how this works? It's not allowing me to get the 50% off the DJ Hero.

Thanks

Well, it was originally taking the 50% off of Renegade and the regular DJ Hero. It looks like it isn't doing that anymore for Renegade. Last I checked it still worked for the regular edition.

Even though I got it to work with the regular DJ hero and got a confirmation email, I am still wondering if my order will be canceled.

For the record, I attempted this deal, afraid I would miss out. When I got my email confirmation it didn't give me the discount. I was charged "full price" for the games minus the $15.00. I promptly cancelled my order then called TRU customer service. Apparently you can't use both discounts. :mad: I was a little PO's about this.

You can still get the SMB with the DJ Hero at 1/2 off, but can't use the code Holiday2. :no:

For the record, I attempted this deal, afraid I would miss out. When I got my email confirmation it didn't give me the discount. I was charged "full price" for the games minus the $15.00. I promptly cancelled my order then called TRU customer service. Apparently you can't use both discounts. :mad: I was a little PO's about this.

You can still get the SMB with the DJ Hero at 1/2 off, but can't use the code Holiday2. :no:

MY bad.....I was ordering just regular DJ Hero. Not the Renegade. Still a great deal if you want to go for just the DJ Hero.

MY bad.....I was ordering just regular DJ Hero. Not the Renegade. Still a great deal if you want to go for just the DJ Hero.

That's what I got too. But it did let me use the holiday2 code too. I had to add a $6.99 game to make my order go over $100 and then it worked.

That's what I got too. But it did let me use the holiday2 code too. I had to add a $6.99 game to make my order go over $100 and then it worked.

Did you double check your reciept via email? It looks fine when ordered, but when I got my email reciept prices were at regular prices and it took the 15 off over the game discount which is worse. :(

Did you double check your reciept via email? It looks fine when ordered, but when I got my email reciept prices were at regular prices and it took the 15 off over the game discount which is worse. :(

LOL I have double checked and triple checked the receipt and online. My order total with tax for the three (mario game, uno game, dj hero) items is under $97.49. It doesn't show taking $15 off the total, but it shows some taken off of each item ie the games show as $42.98 instead of $49.99. It does total $15 off the order though.