Staples.com Cyber Monday Sale

Brad

I still have Sharpies in stock in my cart. I tried using the coupon code and now it says expired instead of invalid. Staples really dropped the ball on this one.

I get the "expired coupon" code now too. And I was gonna buy my printer cartridges with this deal as well as long as they were shipping me a box.....

I just called in an order. My total out of pocket was 72 cents! The availability of items on the phone differs from that online. The 12 pack listed in the original thread IS available. Many other items are not, but I was able to get enough to hit $25 and free shipping for being a new customer. Thanks for the tip OP.

Once I had everything in my cart and got the coupon expired error, I used the online "chat with a live agent" feature. I was number 258 in line and took about 20 minutes, but I just surfed around until it was my turn. The agent had me put my order through normally, gave her the order number and shipping address and she credited the $25 back to my card. The credit was actually a little over $25, not sure where the extra come from but I wasn't gonna argue.. :)

Once I had everything in my cart and got the coupon expired error, I used the online "chat with a live agent" feature. I was number 258 in line and took about 20 minutes, but I just surfed around until it was my turn. The agent had me put my order through normally, gave her the order number and shipping address and she credited the $25 back to my card. The credit was actually a little over $25, not sure where the extra come from but I wasn't gonna argue.. :)

Could it be the tax on the $25 that was also deducted? That is what happened to me.

I had loaded my cart overnight and was unable to use the coupon. I called this morning and was told the coupon had been pulled and could no longer be used. I called back and the new operator was able to put my order through since I already had things in my cart. She did verify that they had pulled the offer for anything that was entered after 10:30AM EST this morning. HTH

I had loaded my cart overnight and was unable to use the coupon. I called this morning and was told the coupon had been pulled and could no longer be used. I called back and the new operator was able to put my order through since I already had things in my cart. She did verify that they had pulled the offer for anything that was entered after 10:30AM EST this morning. HTH

WOW again......I called in my order just before 10am....the operator was very nice, and apologized up front about the sharpie coupon problem.

i wanted to buy the acer 21.5" lcd monitor for 109.99 wich is a hell of a deal, but sadly after i added it to my shopping cart the item went out of stock, do u guys know if theres somekind of deal similar to this one on another site? i really wanted that monitor :(:(

i wanted to buy the acer 21.5" lcd monitor for 109.99 wich is a hell of a deal, but sadly after i added it to my shopping cart the item went out of stock, do u guys know if theres somekind of deal similar to this one on another site? i really wanted that monitor :(:(

Try calling your order in. On the sharpie deal, items that said out of stock online, were available on the phone. It's worth a shot. Good luck.

They are refusing to use the coupon code, over the phone saying that it was pulled at 10:30. The CSR stated that "expires on 11/30" means that it isn't good on 11/30. :eyepoppin Yeah, right! Whatever! Bait and switch or a tease, whatever you want to call it.....

I called my local Staples store and asked if they would honor the offer and they said yes. When I went in the manager said no. I was a little frusterated. I gave her the name of the gal I spoke with and the manager told me she was misinformed.

I went home and phone two other local stores and both said they would not honor the sale.

I just went on line and made out my order and used the code. The code would not work and I called the 1877 number if you have problems placing an order. I spoke with the cs gal and informed her that I could see the little square box with the $25 offer next to each item I had wanted to order. She said that was supposed to have been taken down. I had her look on her computer and she saw it, too. I was very nice about it and questioned why the deal has expired when they still have the product available to be purchased, i.e., I could pay cash for the items, but they were not honoring their cyber Mondy ad. She said she would honor it. I did the instore pickup and it cost me 9 cents for my total order.

I received my Sharpies order today and a family member got theirs as well. I have a feeling that this offer was more popular than they thought and that's why it was pulled before cyber Monday.

Got mine today too. I actually sent an email the other day and received a reply today stating $27.xx will be credited to my card in approximately 3 business days!