Walmart.com Cyber Monday Sale

Brad

is whats on the site now all they will have for cyber monday? I'm so confused, this is my first wack at cyber monday as i was stupid on friday...walmart had no legos to match prices on..its as if they took the other stores merchandise off the shelfs.

:eek:are you suggesting Walmart is less than ethical?:shock:

is whats on the site now all they will have for cyber monday? I'm so confused, this is my first wack at cyber monday as i was stupid on friday...walmart had no legos to match prices on..its as if they took the other stores merchandise off the shelfs.

I don't see anything really different from whats been on sale all along?

What is showing now is the 2-day Saturday/Sunday sale they've been having (which had many items from the previous online-only sales).

The Cyber Monday sale starts tonight/tomorrow.

ohhh darn pacific standard!! so not till 2am for us in Central time? im gonna need coffee huh? im sure wishing there were some leaks, as im not sure whether to hit amazon, walmart, target or toysrus!

ahh and about walmart being naughty...you betcha i think they were being naughty it was just to amazing that at midnight all the legos that toyrus and target had on sale were gonesville!

I can't wait till 12PM tonight it will be over and I don't have to look for the crazy DVD deals.:D

I found some great deal on Knight Rider season One $18.86. :eyepoppin

They also have The Complete Collection of Wonder Woman $33.50.:eyepoppin

I had to pass on Wonder Woman because I ordered season 2,3 and 4 of Knight Rider from best buy for $9.99 each.:rolleyes:

BTW Lynda Carter still looks good.:):yup: