Bath and Body Works Black Friday Specials available online now!

triciaiscool

Hey, can anyone tell me if I order a cream online --will they let me exchange in store for another scent?? I am talking just 1 or 2 tubes...

I have several items I want but I cannot FIND a bodycream at all on site for Warm Vanilla Sugar ( I do NOT want lotion)

So if I order a Honeysuckle body Cream, can I go in store and just even exchange?

What is bugging me is that it doesn't say OUT OF STOCK, it just ISN'T THERE, they have an extensive W.Vanilla Sugar line, why would they just not have the triple moisture body cream...:confused:

I wanted to hear any responses before I place my order.

Thanks

They don't have my Candy Apple in the sell, I bought it in store last week and it was included in store :(

So I got mad and didn't buy anything...

I have no ideas if you can exchange scents, I never have before. I'd think that as long as they are still full than it wouldn't matter but I do not know

Crap nevermind that was the shower stuff..

Thanks, anyway, I didn't get time to type fast enough :D it IS the shower stuff and I had it in my cart and double checked :shock: whew....

and the other one is like 2 oz. hand cream :no: no way...

It is frustrating, whenever I go in the store, they are missing some scent I need and then the same thing online. This is why I have a gift card with about 20 dollars on it...

I REALLY WANT THAT BODY CREAM in VWSugar...:mad:

I think it should be even exchange too, but I guess they could be very strict about it, as people could get into the tube...

Yeah, I would think so too. If they're the same price item, I don't think it would be a big deal.

I think they should, I guess it is the "not even seeing it" factor that is bugging me... I mean most places write OUT OF STOCk.... it doesn't even say that. :( *sigh*

So I am dreading that I may go into store and not find it either...

This is beyond frustrating. Please let me know what they tell you. I am getting ready to call them myself.

When I put the bag in to my cart at the $1xx.xx amount untill I add $40 worth of items and then it changed to $15.xx. Don't forget the tenoff code which was suppose to do $10 off of $30. but just gave me free shipping but that works too.

I have put the bag in first, and then added the $40 of product. Still shows at $107. I have put the $40 of product in, and then the bag. Still shows $107. I haven't entered in any codes for fear of it messing with the beg, and still $107. I then added the "SHIP40" and it still shows at $107.

I just don't know what to do.

so, i finally got through to customer service!! 40 minutes on hold!! empty your cart, clear your browser history, and then try again without any codes at all!! if that doesn't work (didn't work for me), call customer service and they can place your order over the phone!! but...they will not allow any coupons!! shipping is flat rate $5.95

Mine JUST went through. I didn't clear my cart, but used the search feature on my Windows, and looked for the folder "cookies". I deleted it, and then went to my recycle bin, and made sure it was empty. I closed all of my browsers, and then went to the B&BW website. It showed my cart still there, but when I clicked on my cart, it had the $15 price. I was able to only use one code, so I chose the SHIP40 code to get free shipping.

Hopefully, you can get it to work for you.

Mine JUST went through. I didn't clear my cart, but used the search feature on my Windows, and looked for the folder "cookies". I deleted it, and then went to my recycle bin, and made sure it was empty. I closed all of my browsers, and then went to the B&BW website. It showed my cart still there, but when I clicked on my cart, it had the $15 price. I was able to only use one code, so I chose the SHIP40 code to get free shipping.

Hopefully, you can get it to work for you.

I couldn't get my free shipping code to work when I bought the $15 gift bag. If it took my code, then the price of the bag went to $117! I'm glad that it worked for you!