Leapfrog.com: Black Friday Sale Now: Up to 70% off + extra 25% off with code + Free Ship

lbjohn99

I've been waiting to see this posted!!! Got 2 Didj games for DS7 and 2 Leapster games for DD5 for $40 shipped! I'm so happy. I got DD the Tinker Bell and Tiana ones and DS has been begging for the Indiana Jones one. Plus I found the racing one for only $5...he loves the games where he can make his own guy on the computer and import. He'll be so happy! Thanks OP!!!

Edit...Code worked as well.

I guess, to get the 25% off, you have to spend over $50 also. I read the promo to say 25% off (anything) + free shipping if you spend $50. I had around $30 of items in my cart and it wouldn't take the the code. Bummer :(

You are right. Even the 20% off HOLIDAY20 code does not work. Probably a bug when they removed the 25% off code, and mistakenly took out the 20% off code also. Maybe try again tomorrow with the 20% code to see if they fix the bug.

hy8yub

Takes $10 off $50. Picked up the tag junior and 5 books for under $45

Tag Junior for Boys Gift Pack 1 $38.99

Tag Junior Book: ABC Animal Orchestra 1 $5.00

Tag Junior Book: 1-2-3 Dora! 1 $8.24

Subtotal: $52.23

Shipping: $8.95

Tax: $2.64

Discount: $10.00

Shipping Discount: $8.95

Shipping Method: Ground

Order Total: $44.87

hy8yub

Takes $10 off $50. Picked up the tag junior and 5 books for under $45

Tag Junior for Boys Gift Pack 1 $38.99

Tag Junior Book: ABC Animal Orchestra 1 $5.00

Tag Junior Book: 1-2-3 Dora! 1 $8.24

Subtotal: $52.23

Shipping: $8.95

Tax: $2.64

Discount: $10.00

Shipping Discount: $8.95

Shipping Method: Ground

Order Total: $44.87

thanks bmwanda, Just tested that this code still works, , so you are can still get 20% off

Btw, free shipping applies to "regular prize" over $50. So even if an item is discounted to less than $50, you still get free shipping

I couldn't get any of the previous promo codes to work, however I used promo code: GIFT20

Received 20% off.

:)

This code still works! I got a great deal with this. You get the sale price online, plus the $10 off when you spend $100, plus free shipping, plus this 20% off after other discounts. Discount doesn't show up until order preview though, so you may not realize that you get it.

SUBTOTAL $117.79

Shipping $11.95

Shipping Discount- $11.95

Tax $6.26

Discount- $17.80

ORDER TOTAL $106.25

AMOUNT APPLIED TO CREDIT CARD $106.25