Supplementary Ad?

Tigger97498

I'm still fairly surprised they haven't dropped the Dynex 32" down to $246 to match Target and Walmart. Nobody will be fooled into thinking Dynex is higher quality then Emerson and Westinghouse, so I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a drop in price yet. They must be banking people will buy their tv at Best Buy anyway, regardless of cost compared to Walmart.

I'm still fairly surprised they haven't dropped the Dynex 32" down to $246 to match Target and Walmart. Nobody will be fooled into thinking Dynex is higher quality then Emerson and Westinghouse, so I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a drop in price yet. They must be banking people will buy their tv at Best Buy anyway, regardless of cost compared to Walmart.

I feel sorry for all of the people that are going to wait in line for the $299 32" Dynex when they can buy 3 models right now for $299.

I don't think anyone will be waiting in line since it is available at this price in store right now.

I think there's some that just wait for the T-day paper and don't know any better. There's a sucker born every minute. Everyone will scoop the "doorbusters" up, even thought they're all pretty much crap this year.