metallic pink ds 97.00 on amazon NOW

shawna queen

Thanks,in for one! Too bad I still have to stand in line for 2 more-because I need 3 diff. colors. Great deal!!!!!

You don't think Walmart will have a limit of one? Or do you plan on taking someone with you? I wanted 2 different colors also but ended up buying 2 of the crimson ones yesterday so I wouldn't have to wait in line and plan on buying the nerf cases that someone on here suggested.

Now that I got this what do I need to go with it? Charger?? case?? should I get an entire accessory pack? TIA

I know I have to get games but or there any games that are loaded on this one? Or is there nothing to do on it without games?

TRU is having the starter kit for $11.99 on BF and Game Stop has a littlest pet shop one for $14.99 on BF. I think WalMart might have one on sale as well.

Now that I got this what do I need to go with it? Charger?? case?? should I get an entire accessory pack? TIA

I know I have to get games but or there any games that are loaded on this one? Or is there nothing to do on it without games?

the five below store has game boy advance games that can be used with the ds lite. They have the pet vet, the bratz and they have the regular ds game Boogie. They are all 5 bucks

the five below store has game boy advance games that can be used with the ds lite. They have the pet vet, the bratz and they have the regular ds game Boogie. They are all 5 bucks

thanks...how do you know what games work with the lite? My DS has a gameboy from about 10yrs ago...assuming those games with be too old to work with the lite???

I did some research because my kids asked for the dsi. After seeing the price I looked into the ds lite as well and in the reviews people say that they are able to use the Gameboy Advance games on that specific one. I have never had any of these games but I think the only the ones from Gameboy Advance work and not the games from the older versions.

Here is "How to Play a Game Boy Advance Game on a Nintendo DS Lite"

http://www.ehow.com/how_2015004_play-advance-lite.html

thanks...how do you know what games work with the lite? My DS has a gameboy from about 10yrs ago...assuming those games with be too old to work with the lite???

The DS lite will play the rectangular gameboy games for the gameboy advance, but not the square ones from the original Gameboy.