Nike.com extra 25% off clearance items

michele867

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. MY SON WANTS NIKE SHOX FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Somehow I was also able to use a free shipping code GIFT right before i placed my order.

Got two pair of Nike Shox for $108 total. That only about 8 bucks more than I would have paid for one pair elsewhere!!

Two orders, two separate browsers and neither went through. First one straight credit card second one paypal, got a paypal email but the page never fully loaded and when I called she said there was a pending CC but that it was reverted back because it wasn't linked to any order. Now, to watch my credit card UGH and I don't dare try to order again tonight.

had the same problem placing my order through paypal. After the order, I got a confirmation from paypal, but the item was still in my cart. Called Nike, after waiting on hold FOREVER, they tell me they can't find me anywhere in the system. He tells me I will have to call paypal. So I call them, and after being on hold with them even longer, she says it is just a pending payment, Nike has to send through the info then the payment actually goes through. Don't think that is going to happen since they have no record of me placing the order! Very frustrating.

had the same problem placing my order through paypal. After the order, I got a confirmation from paypal, but the item was still in my cart. Called Nike, after waiting on hold FOREVER, they tell me they can't find me anywhere in the system. He tells me I will have to call paypal. So I call them, and after being on hold with them even longer, she says it is just a pending payment, Nike has to send through the info then the payment actually goes through. Don't think that is going to happen since they have no record of me placing the order! Very frustrating.

same thing hapened to me... paypal actually has a hold on my funds... 180.00, they said should be returned by friday.. yet I have no order placed no confirmation number??? what?

same thing hapened to me... paypal actually has a hold on my funds... 180.00, they said should be returned by friday.. yet I have no order placed no confirmation number??? what?

She told me that if the order doesn't go through on Nike, the pending payment will be canceled in 5 days on paypal. Frustrating.

She told me that if the order doesn't go through on Nike, the pending payment will be canceled in 5 days on paypal. Frustrating.

Well, they (nike) told me they can put a rush on that with a form so I am doing that today so my money will be free by friday. what a mess:confused:.. ugh....