DSI Bundle pre order on Amazon

xslicricx

Went ahead and ordered...was planning on getting the bundle at Target because of all the gift card bonuses plus I have a 10% off rewards coupon, but then realized that there was a chance I may not even get one and so it is worth it to pay a few dollars more.

Thanks for the tip on this...not sure I would have seen the deal!

I just took advantage of this deal. My dd is buying one for herself. She has been saving. So I was thrilled to find her a better deal. Had planned to get one of the BF deals maybe at Target but this actually worked out equally as well since I paid no tax and stood in no lines. ( We have been standing in lines at Disney World all week so were not looking forward to that part so much.) That is a pretty good savings for her. My dh had put it in the cart at BB then saw the tax was going to be $15 and then there was shipping. So...AWESOME deal on a white DSi! Thanks!

SO :mad: I just called amazon about my "SHIPPING SOON" est date Dec 2, WELLLLLLLL:mad: They said they don't have any MAY come back into stock in 1-2 weeks. I am so upset, should have gotten the bundle from Target. still thinking about going there and tring to cancel my order beforeall the sales are over.

SO :mad: I just called amazon about my "SHIPPING SOON" est date Dec 2, WELLLLLLLL:mad: They said they don't have any MAY come back into stock in 1-2 weeks. I am so upset, should have gotten the bundle from Target. still thinking about going there and tring to cancel my order beforeall the sales are over.

Do you have prime. I have ordered from them COD and Super Mario, and I have prime, they had shipping soon with an estimated date of day of release which they guarantee. On the day before my order was "est to arrive" it still said "shipping soon" but lo and behold Fedex showed up at my house by 11am with my stuff. Amazon sent it via next day Fed Ex to guarantee that I got it on day of release.

This also happened with stuff that was not guarantee to arrive day of release, it did not show shipping until the night before it was "est to be delivered" Just wanted to let you know.

Have you tried your local BB, they still had tons of the DSi bundles at my BB today.

Email I jut got 2 min ago because I called to check on it:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of ''Nintendo DSi Bundle - White" right now, and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more.

I'd suggest checking our website from time to time to see if this item is available. If anyone is selling it, you'll see a "More Buying Choices" box on the product detail page; if it's not available from any sellers, you might see an "Order it used" or "Alert me" link. "Order it used" allows you to place a pre-order for the item in case another seller lists the item for sale later. "Alert me" allows you to sign up so we can e-mail you when Amazon has stock available for purchase.

When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available," this means the item isn't ordered frequently. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take to obtain it or when we'll be able to ship it. If you place an order, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers.