BF stuff already in stores and on sale

Hummin Bird

Just a heads up, went to Walmart (Lakeland, FL ) and they already had just about all of the smaller toys and some of the smaller items at the BF's pricing. My sister works there so I went up to the CS Desk and asked her what was going on and she said alot of the walmarts are doing this so that it cuts back on some of the traffic on BF, so needless to say I got alot of the smaller stuff like dolls and games that I wanted lastnight so I might be able to just forgo Walmart all together on BF

The walmart website says its available in store for $98.00 but I called to check and they are not to be sold at that price till Friday.

Please Note: This item will be available in stores and online at this special low price on Friday, Nov. 27. Limited quantities available. So I guess they would be available online? on friday? I hope so because I don't want to go to walmart on friday!

Just a heads up, went to Walmart (Lakeland, FL ) and they already had just about all of the smaller toys and some of the smaller items at the BF's pricing. My sister works there so I went up to the CS Desk and asked her what was going on and she said alot of the walmarts are doing this so that it cuts back on some of the traffic on BF, so needless to say I got alot of the smaller stuff like dolls and games that I wanted lastnight so I might be able to just forgo Walmart all together on BF

Which items did you find? I'd love to go grab the couple of toys I need and avoid Walmart altogether on Friday! I'm wanting the air hogs thing, the hot wheel track set, and the Imaginext dinosaur mountain-has anyone seen any of these things already on the floor at BF price?

I'm interested in the Vsmile system. Anyone know if it's already $30 at the stores? I'm guessing this item is not and that they will wait for BF to have this price, but just wanted to check....

They've had this every year for $30 so I don't think you'll have problems getting it. I remember going late Friday (8 or 9pm) for some regular stuff and they had over 30 still in stock as soon as you walk in. Might be different this year with the new layouts, but you should still get it w/o a hitch. :)