PLEASE! I need a Playmobil Egyptian Pyramid

hsutyak

Hello fellow GD's. My daughter really wants this toy! The Playmobil Egyptian Pyramid sells for 83.99. All sold out in the Toys R Us around us in OHIO. and I have Checked Indianapolis, IN since we are going there for the holidays. Anyone have one in stock near them and I would pay for shipping!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow GD's. My daughter really wants this toy! The Playmobil Egyptian Pyramid sells for 83.99. All sold out in the Toys R Us around us in OHIO. and I have Checked Indianapolis, IN since we are going there for the holidays. Anyone have one in stock near them and I would pay for shipping!!

I am in the same boat as you. This is the only toy all three of my boys put their initials on in the Toyrus big book. If anyone has any tips on where to find this in central Ohio or online "for retail".............I would really appreciate it.

we just went and some lady beat us to the last one :( Right as we turned the corner she picked it up. the sales associate tol us though that they should be getting more in this week. so i will keep an eye out, and will check the other toysrus that is about 30mins away, later this week.

we just went and some lady beat us to the last one :( Right as we turned the corner she picked it up. the sales associate tol us though that they should be getting more in this week. so i will keep an eye out, and will check the other toysrus that is about 30mins away, later this week.

Wow thank you so much for looking. You are definitely a very nice person.......to be helping a stranger on the internet make her kids happy. Again thank you so much.

My store was out as well. They gave me some story about the 3 they had getting water damaged but they're still in the system because the insurance claim hasn't gone through and as long as they're in the system, they can't get more from the warehouse blah blah blah.

There is a playmobil store near me that might have them but if they do, they will probably have them at full price. I can give them a call if anybody wants me too though.

My store was out as well. They gave me some story about the 3 they had getting water damaged but they're still in the system because the insurance claim hasn't gone through and as long as they're in the system, they can't get more from the warehouse blah blah blah.

There is a playmobil store near me that might have them but if they do, they will probably have them at full price. I can give them a call if anybody wants me too though.

Yes that would be great. Thank you

OMG I just got so lucky. After searching everywhere in Ohio for a pyramid with "no luck"..........my zoo alert just went off. Playmobil website has the egyptian pyramid "in stock" right now. It isn't for the sale price (that toyrus has) but it is for retail $104. Go, go, go if your interested. Thanks again everyone for your help!