ESPN (1-year) [MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION $5.00 @ Amazon( maybe FREE with Promo)

ourhappyfamily4

http://www.amazon.com/ESPN-1-year/dp/B00007AX0N/ref=xs_gb_bd_B9B!A5JAall-?tag=slickdeals&_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937801&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EK8FY89G7NTJP176EVV

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Save $5 instantly--order this magazine by November 30th and an extra $5 off will apply automatically at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

( When i added this to my cart, and went to check out, it came up as "FREE" my total was Zero when i checked out.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-s-0B6sGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Cover Price: $129.74

Price: $5.00 ($0.19/issue) & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

You Save: $124.74 (96%)

Special Offers Available

Issues: 26 issues / 12 months

Guys to all of those who can't order, here is the deal, as I tried to order 30 times and got an error each time.

ADD an extra magazine to the cart, like FAMILY FUN, order that along with ESPN magazine.

Enter your payment information

after you do that (and before you finally confirm the order) click on change order.

Delete the magazine you don't want and continue the order.

It should let you finish your purchase.

I assume those that got through the first time had something else in their cart.

Its either totally a price error or the Amazon cart will not accept a 0.00 order price.

NOW......this being said this smells highly of being an ERROR and I wouldn't be surprised if we all get an email from Amazon this week cancelling the order.

However, I would not to add to this thread that like 30 magazines are on sale for $5 or below after the $5 off. Realy good ones which are certainly worth the money.

Including Family Fun which is by Disney ($3.99 after coupon), Popular Mechanics ($5) and Maxim ($5) to name a few, and a ton of others, so there are a bunch of deals out there that are great gifts! Certainly not going to find anything cheaper for these magazines.

I ordered mine early this morning with only the ESPN mag in my cart and when i went to check out it automaticly took the 5.00 discount off and made my total $0.00 and I was able to finish my order with out any type of error.

Same with me - Thanks for the head up!:D

Beware of ESPN magazine deals. I ordered this magazine over 3 months ago from 1saleaday.com and have yet to receive a single issue. Every time I contact them, I'm told that "ESPN has such an overwhelming response, they are running behind." Apparently, over 3 months behind...

I think I read the first issue will be sometime in January. I will go back later to check what it said.

Just a heads up...on other boards people are posting that they got ESPN for free but it was charging $5 on their credit cards!! They starting printing a screenshot to prove that at checkout it was free. Not sure if they got them to take it for free or not.

Just a heads up...on other boards people are posting that they got ESPN for free but it was charging $5 on their credit cards!! They starting printing a screenshot to prove that at checkout it was free. Not sure if they got them to take it for free or not.

My order conf showed as this:

Subtotal of Items: $5.00

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Promotion Applied: -$5.00

------

Total for this Order: $0.00

So I am really not worried about getting charged, and if that's the case Amazon had great CS, so I will just have them cancel it.