$40 Store Credit when u buy Band/DJ or Guitar hero Super Bundles @ Amazon

angelic680

$40 Store Credit when u buy Band/DJ or Guitar hero Super Bundles @ Amazon

PLUS FREE SHIPPING! :eyepoppin

Use $20 off $80 Amazon coupons BUY80G20 on Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle

Just go to the one you want and click on the "Countdown to Black Friday"

This item is part of today's Countdown to Black Friday offer. Learn more

Cant get link to work

Buy a Qualifying Band Hero Super Bundle, DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable, or Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle Game, Get a $40 Amazon.com Store Credit

For a limited time, when you purchase one of the qualifying Band Hero Super Bundle, DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable, or Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle titles listed below you can get a $40 Amazon.com store credit.

Offer valid November 21, 2009, 12:01 AM - November 27th, 2009 11:59 PM Pacific time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per customer. To qualify, place one of the games listed below in your cart and complete your purchase. Within two business days after your order ships you'll receive an e-mail letting you know that the $40 credit has been applied to your Amazon.com account.

Edited by angelic680

After $20 off code BUY80G20

Guitar Hero 5

PS2 for $68.99 + $40 Credit

Wii for $78.99 + $40 Credit

Xbox 360 for $78.99 + $40 Credit

PS3 for $78.99 + $40 Credit

DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable

PS2 for $98.99 + $40 Credit

Wii for $119.99 + $40 Credit

PS3 for $119.99 + $40 Credit

Xbox 360 for $119.99 + $40 Credit

Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift

PS2 for $179.99 + $40 Credit

Wii for $199.99 + $40 Credit

PS3 for $199.99 + $40 Credit

Xbox 360 for $199.99 + $40 Credit

I can't believe this. I drove 45 miles this morning to buy this and got home and discovered the free van halen coupon expired Oct. 1. I will be returning it and just purchased a second one from Amazon. Wonder if i have to give my 40 walmart gift card back.

Does it say you have a $40 walmart gift card on the receipt??? if not wait a day or two LoL

At the top of the receipt it says 40 gift card, but maybe at our small rural store they won't know what that means. They didn't even sell any of the xbox's because no one knew about the sale. If I have to , I will give it back, good thing I didn't use it today. I am using my Amazon credit for wii fit, but gonna wait and see if it goes on sale. Also keep in mind that 20 off coupon on Amazon expires today, so you need to order today if you want the big savings.

Thanks just bought the djhero!! now i need to find a deal for the new tony hawk game that comes with the skateboard thing. :)

At the top of the receipt it says 40 gift card, but maybe at our small rural store they won't know what that means. They didn't even sell any of the xbox's because no one knew about the sale. If I have to , I will give it back, good thing I didn't use it today. I am using my Amazon credit for wii fit, but gonna wait and see if it goes on sale. Also keep in mind that 20 off coupon on Amazon expires today, so you need to order today if you want the big savings.

apurpleocean ~ ToysRus tomorrow you get a $25 itunes gift card when you buy the tony Hawk Ride bundle. plus they have a coupon for $10 gift card if you spend $75...:cool:

peppysfirebal ~ Thats too funny, people where outside lined up @ 5am in NJ!! Wii fit will def be on sale that was last years big thing....

Thanks so much. I was going to go to Walmart to get this today for my DS for Christmas. However, I never got the chance as DH had to go to work this morning. Just ordered the DJ hero. Hope he likes it. He did see a commercial the other day and said "that looks cool".

Do you think I will be able to find a better deal on Black Friday?

And since I'm stupid about video games :) band hero or guitar hero for 16 and 10 year old girls? Leaning towards band hero but not sure I want the drums.

What system do you need it for?? Well here is all of them..and the drums arent drums they are rubber don't make noise like you would think...

if you have time go to best buy they should have them out to play with...LoL

I say guitar hero, Im 29 and I love it, but after a glass of wine I play poopie and get booted LOL ;)

Kmart Thanksgiving Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle for PS3 $49.99

Kmart Thanksgiving Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle for Wii $49.99

Kmart Thanksgiving Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle for Xbox 360 $49.99

I ordered the Wii Guitar Hero 5 Bundle last night for $78.99 (with the $20 off promo code) and right after received my $40 credit for Amazon (via e-mail). So if you calculate the Amazon Credit into this I received the bundle for $38.99. Awesome Deal! Thanks so much for posting.:yup:

I ordered the Wii Guitar Hero 5 Bundle last night for $78.99 (with the $20 off promo code) and right after received my $40 credit for Amazon (via e-mail). So if you calculate the Amazon Credit into this I received the bundle for $38.99. Awesome Deal! Thanks so much for posting.:yup:

are you sure you got the $40 credit? I did the same deal last night and I got a $5 video rental code, but not the $40 credit yet. The site says the $40 credit will be sent with in 2 days after the item ships. Just wondered :)

are you sure you got the $40 credit? I did the same deal last night and I got a $5 video rental code, but not the $40 credit yet. The site says the $40 credit will be sent with in 2 days after the item ships. Just wondered :)

reread, got the $5 code like everyone else. I guess the other will come soon

Edited by Stowasser

You are right, I just re-read my e-mail and it was a code for the $5 video rental. I thought it was my $40 credit code. Sorry!

DJ Hero Renegade edition for XBox 360 is on Amazon deal of the day today for 149.78! The Renegade edition was not included in the $40 coupon at Amazon or Walmart. I need the Wii version and that is 179.77 at Amazon, but I'm glad I checked here before I checked out because I saw the DJHERO10 code and received an additional $10 off! Thanks!