Is the batcave even a good deal?

Miranda1313

I want a few other things from Target but the imaginext batcave my ds really wants bad. Is it even a good deal? I looked up prices at other stores and it's around the same price, it just doesn't include the 3 characters with it. Is it worth rushing over there after tru at like 1am or am I wasting my time?? Thanks!

I thought it was a good deal. The only ones I've see were around $45, so that's the cheapest I've seen. My mom actually bought it for my ds the other week and said she only paid 34.99. I can't remember where she got it, but she may have had some coupons to use towards it as well.

Kohls has it during their power hours Friday night and Saturday morning for $38.40. It is listed as $59.99. During the power hours it is an additional 20% off, making it $47.99 when it is added to the cart. if you use the 20% off code, SHOPEARLY, at checkout it ends up being $38.40. The Kohls version is a special pack with an extra vehicle and extra figures. This isn't the best price that they have had it at, but last year I remember it sold out pretty quickly as it got closer to Christmas. My kids got this last Christmas and still love it. I think that it is a great buy.

Guest purpleangel
Yeah, its $34.00 at Walmart but it doesn't come with the extra characters. My Target had plenty of them today so u could get it now and just go back on BF to for a price adjustment.

I like to buy Imaginext toys at Kohl's when they offer the special packs, as mentioned above. If you buy it during a sale, and use an extra code/coupon as suggested, it's probably one of the best deals (since you didn't get it at Kmart for $29... I bought the Dragon Fortress for $29 during that sale and I'm soooo glad I did).

My kids have the Batcave. They are both boys, ages going on 7 and going on 4. I'd say it gets played with 4 out of 7 days a week. :D