Home depot black friday now

pdjellybean

I just bought the LG washer/dryer front loader pair this morning for $998 (save $600. on the pair). It's model number WM2101Hw and DLE2101W. Not the steam washer/dryer, but a great set!

It is in the ad that runs from 11/19 - 11/25. There is also a Maytag front loader set for $600. off.

I used my HD credit card and got 12 months no payment or interest (if paid in full within 12 months). We have the cash for the washer dryer but not the pedestals. So, this enabled me to purchase the pedestals at the same time ($229 each) so they could be set under the washer dryer during installation. Otherwise, you are stuck trying to lift the washer/dryer yourself if you decide to skip the pedestals now and buy later.

Free delivery and haul away.

I actually saw the Lowes deal for the Samsung washer/dryer, but the Samsung has too little cycles and temperatures. I decided to look at Home Depot and found this pair. I'm so glad I found the HD LG deal instead of the Lowe's Samsung set!

Edited by jenzshoppin
add info

I went to Home Depot last night and got the LG washer/dryer pair (Washer: WM2016CW, dryer: DLE2516W) for $347 each, which I was told would be the black friday price however they were honoring it now to avoid a huge rush. I don't know if every store will be doing this but I was so happy mine was! If not they will price match with the Best Buy ad that expires today which has each piece on sale for $349.99. This also came with free delivery and set up :)

I went to Home Depot last night and got the LG washer/dryer pair (Washer: WM2016CW, dryer: DLE2516W) for $347 each, which I was told would be the black friday price however they were honoring it now to avoid a huge rush. I don't know if every store will be doing this but I was so happy mine was! If not they will price match with the Best Buy ad that expires today which has each piece on sale for $349.99. This also came with free delivery and set up :)

That's a great deal! And to NOT have to wait in line is even better!

The ones I bought are a different model number WM2101HW and DLE2101W. I noticed that the model numbers were different when I saw the the LG pair in the BB ad. I wonder what the difference is? I heard, in a financial article posted online, that some BF appliances and electronics are special models made just for BF deals, with less features, and they are not the models that would be in stock normally. Apparently Sears did this and could not have enough of the BF model manufactured to keep up with the paid orders from BF.

Update: Ok, I just compared and the model I bought has a built in water heater and a 10 yr warranty on the motor among other things. The BF set does not have this. So, I feel a little better about the purchase now (and not getting the BF set)...;)

Edited by jenzshoppin

No, this is a different model number and I didn't know about the price until I checked in the store, I originally went in for the Best Buy price match and discovered Home Depot had them for less! The associate was also suprised the price was so low in the store system. Just thought this may be another good option for people who wanted a basic set for a great deal with the convenience of avoiding Friday morning :D Hope it helps!

That is a great deal. I have that washer and dryer but paid about $500 each in Feb. Couldn't wait until BF.