DS Littlest Pet Shop game..Can't find ad

Jennifer0530

I know I seen an ad that had a DS game for Littlest Pet Shop that has an extra bonus with the game and now I can't find the ad again.

Does anyone know which ad it's in??

Thanks so much!

I dont remember that ad. Would be very interested in it too. I do recall the ad at Target with LPS for DS for $17

I learned this awesome tip last year on here. If you go to the page with all the ads listed, there is a "search ads" field in the top right. You can type in what you are looking for and it will search all of the ads for you. Here is what I found for "Littlest Pet Shop":

Toys & Games

Kmart Littlest Pet Shop Around the World $19.99

Kohl's Entire Stock of Barbie, Littlest Pet Shop & My Little Pony Toys 40% off

Kohl's Entire Stock of Playskool, Barbie, Littlest Pet Shop Toys 50% off [Early Bird Item - Limited Time Only]

Meijer Littlest Pet Shop Pairs or Postcard Pets $3.00

Target Littlest Pet Shop Collectible Tin w/ 15 Pets $29.99

Toys R Us Littlest Pet Shop VIP Plush Pets $2.98

Walmart Littlest Pet Shop Get Better Center $9.00 [Early Bird Item - Limited Time Only]

I learned this awesome tip last year on here. If you go to the page with all the ads listed, there is a "search ads" field in the top right. You can type in what you are looking for and it will search all of the ads for you. Here is what I found for "Littlest Pet Shop":

That is how I tried finding it before asking for help.

Toys R Us carries the newest LPS games for the DS that come with 2 included special edition pets. Here's one of the games

Is this what you are looking for?

That is it and I just found it in the Toys R Us big book that I was going thru to write down items that the kids' circled. Thanks everyone!