Target Lego Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Set $49.99

Target Lego Troll Warship Set $49.99

Toys R Us Lego Agents Mobile Command Center $53.99

Toys R Us Lego Indiana Jones Temple Escape $42.59

Toys R Us Lego Star Wars: The Twilight $59.99

Old Navy Free Lego Rock Band Game w/ $20 Purchase (Friday Only) FREE

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/sales.php?searchquery=lego

Edited by happysunshine28

They're in some ad, maybe Kmart? My cousins (or aunt?) wanted those and not Lego's. I've never physically seen one, only the boxes. Back then we could get them at Service Merchandise.

Target actually has the lincoln logs right now under 20 bucks. Fisher-Price put out a nostalgia line kind of. It has the licoln logs, those hanging monkeys, the little tv where you wind it and a scene scrolls across it, and the little telephone, and a few other "old school" toys most were under 20 bucks at Target as the regular price

I hope my kids never want Legos...although I'm sure they will. This year I'm hoping to get the Mega Bloks for DS1 and DD4 to both play with since Legos are too small.

but, to give everyone a good laugh, I'll tell you why I hope my kids don't ever want Legos (and hence why my four year old doesn't even have the Mega Bloks at this time). When I was two, I was following my older brother who was climbing around on the dressers in our room. Apparently, being the second child, I got a lot of handme downs (and I can't do the same since I had my kids in the wrong order...DH would probably kill me for trying to put DS into DD's old clothes) and my pant leg was frayed. My pant leg got stuck and I fell head first onto a lego. My mom said she heard a thud and then a long pause before the blood curdling scream. She ran in, pulled the lego out and then immediately put it back in when she saw the blood squirting. I got my first stitches because of a lego and have a nice scar on one of my eyebrows.

DH thinks it's the funniest story ever and won't let me live it down. Says every year Santa's going to bring the kids legos but I luck out since I'm the one that does all the holiday shopping.

As for Lincoln Logs, DD4 has a set and LOVES them. I know both Target and Walmart carry them...and we recently saw a HUGE package of them (like $50) somewhere...I think maybe at Disney World. I remember thinking the price was high until I actually saw how big the packages were.