Walmart Serves Up a Week of Early Savings with Prices Like The Day-After-Thanksgiving

bigjimslade

WOOHOO I just got back and got two of the Air Hog laser cars. The shelf price was showing $29 but they rang up $19:D

For some reason ours was listed as being "on sale" in the clearance section of the toys for $25.00 then when I got to the register it rand up for $19.00! I was happy!

But no $40 gift card right? I wanted to get the savings.

I would at least go to your Walmart and try it. We were at 2 different Walmarts yesterday. One had signs with the items letting you know about the $40 gift card, the other store did not have any signs. We did buy the Tony Hawk game and got the $40 gift card. It is my understanding that the deals are suppose to be good all week.

Mine was showing the regular price too but I asked the guy and he got me one out of the back and it rang up at the $248 price. I didn't know the tony hawk game had the $40 gift card, might make me buy it for my kid now :D

My parents wanted the 26", I told them it was a good name & price for the tv & this was a better price than any 26" I saw in the BF ads. I went to my local Super Walmart about 6 am Saturday & no one knew about the sale. The shelf was marked the regular price, I asked the girl in electronics about the sale & she knew nothing. She price checked & rang @ $248, bought it & took it to my parents & set it up. This is their 1st HD & they are happy. The TV is perfect for them & the size of their house. I went back in the store Saturday night for some other things & they had 0 tv's & the price on the shelf was still marked $347. It's like they put the stuff on sale but they want no one to know about it.