BF appliances? can you really get them

pdjellybean

I am remodeling my kitchen and thinking I have hit the jackpot, My question is can I really get the appliances? How big of crowd is in line to actually buy appliances? Has anybody bought appliances on BF and what is your experience on the item being available? Thanks to all and happy shopping!

I have gotten them at Walmart and believe it or not, have had really good luck with them. I still have a mini chopper and a sandwich maker that I got years ago. Both still work well. I didn't have a bit of a problem getting what I wanted. I have even seen them over the weekend after Black Friday.

I was able to get the w/d $598 Kenmore deal last year with no problem! I shopped in Middletown, NY which isn't a busy town, but I had them ordered through the Long Island store which is very busy. Most of the lines were around their electronics dept, and clothing and there weren't many people in the appliance section. They had plenty in stock! You might get a little line, but I don't think you should have any problems getting what you need. BestBuy might be a different story, but I'm not sure.

Hope that helps and good luck!

I just got the Samsung HE front-load washer/dryer set for $898 at Lowe's. They were in their weekly ads that just came out today and I called and ordered them and didn't even have to leave the house. And they are $100 more expensive at Sears on BF (when I was actually planning to get them). I looked up lowes.com and looked at their weekly ads (after someone so kindly told me about it in this forum) and there they were. You might look and see if they have other appliances at good/BF prices. It is certainly a lot easier if you don't have fight the BF battle.

I am remodeling my kitchen and thinking I have hit the jackpot, My question is can I really get the appliances? How big of crowd is in line to actually buy appliances? Has anybody bought appliances on BF and what is your experience on the item being available? Thanks to all and happy shopping!

I too am looking for major appliances for my home which I close on 8 Dec. I have to buy a refridgerator and would like to replace existing dishwasher, built in stove and built in microwave. I am going to send my DH to Best Buy on BF to try and get a refridgerator that will be discounted by $1000! :eyepoppin I am going to stop by Best Buy tomorrow to see if I can find a matching dishwasher, stove and microwave. If successfuly I will have him purchase those as well on BF. Hopefully it won't be to painful for my hubby on BF!

I asked my local Lowes if they will be price matching Black Friday ads from other stores, they said YES!

Lowes will usually beat the price by 10% too.

I saw a Maytag Washer for 299 at Home Depot - for some reason it was also this weeks ad.

My Lowes sold it to me for 270.

Check out Home Depots add that started 11-19 most of the appliances are already at black Friday prices and you get free delivery in alot of areas! I got every thing I wanted last night except my stove at black friday prices. And the stove was only because I decided against it once I saw it.