Xbox 360 game suggestions for a 10 year old

sgigi

My sons have decided that they both want a an Xbox 360 for Christmas. My DS12 wants it to play Halo, Call of Duty, and other games. The problem is my DS10! When I'm looking at the games, there are not many (that I have seen) that he can play with his friends or that I would really feel comfortable with him playing. We have a Wii and he has most of the sports games for this system. Does anyone have any game suggestions that would be appropriate for a ten year old boy and his friends. I don't want to get a joint gift if he really can't use it. Help!

There are lots of Xbox 360 games that are good for a child around his age. That is actually why we bought DS11 his 360. I purchased a PS3 for DH for his B-day when it was first released. I didn't look at games for DS before choosing the PS3 and later realized that they did not have many games for children. What does your son like? Mine loves the show Naruto, and they make alot of them. He also has Sonic Unleashed, many Dragon Ball Z's, and has recently requested Legos Indiana Jones. That one is available for Xbox 360 (released today). Edited by Kim3498

thanks Kim! He is not into Naruto or Dragonball Z anymore. He loves the sports games but we already have Bigs 2 and Madden 10 for Wii. We also have all the Lego games for Wii too, except for the new Indiana Jones one. I'll probably get that in Xbox, but am at a loss for other ideas. I was looking at the Banjo game. He likes racing, sports, and adventure games. Anyone else have any suggestions or have the Banjo game?