Bissell Steam Mop

Deal Grabber

I have one and love it. Before I bought mine I did some reading of reviews on both the Shark and the Bissell. I went with the Bissell because I read better reviews for it. One thing I do is, I put a couple drops of essential oil in my water tank because I missed the smell that comes from the cleaner I used to use to mop the floor. I use lavender oil.

I have one and love it. Before I bought mine I did some reading of reviews on both the Shark and the Bissell. I went with the Bissell because I read better reviews for it. One thing I do is, I put a couple drops of essential oil in my water tank because I missed the smell that comes from the cleaner I used to use to mop the floor. I use lavender oil.

Does it really steam out the grout as they say it does?LOL..I have tile in my kitchen and it is a pain to keep clean.I dont own a mop as i clean my floor with a rag so was hoping to steam it clean.

once you get a steam mop, you'll never go back. It's like boiling everything you own. This is a great deal and it's going under my tree as a gift for my sister (with her ifrst new place) and a new one for me. if you cut a plastic food storage box, you can 'make' the carpet steamer part. I couldn't live with out this thing. The shark works well, BUT the handles break. Hoping for better luck with this one. Everything appears clean, but most of all, you KNOW it is.

Make sure you read the reviews before you buy. Many owners say this mop can get expensive because there is a filter you need to replace, as often as every six months :eyepoppin. Apparantly you can minimize the need for this by using distilled water in the tank, especially if you have hard water. I'm still on the fence as to whether I want to buy this, even at half price, for this reason. And I have read that it will not clean grout, and some reviewers have reported that it leaves laminate flooring a little too wet. Not an owner, just reporting reviews. Decide for yourself and keep that receipt for 90-day returns.

Did ANYONE happen to pick up an extra one to sell????? I didn't get one!!!!!! One lady sat hers down and left it and I tried weaving thru the line to get it..but another lady snatched it right up. I almost had Sears to price match it for me too.....but then a manager came up and told them no because it stated limited item and no rain check. If it werent for that...I would have been able to get one of theirs that they had for 98.00. UGH.....I really really want one!!!! Anyone think target will get anymore on their truck coming in tonite since its a two day sale item?????