50in. Panasonic Plasma w/ blu-ray

tommyh9991

OK, this will be my 2nd year trying the black friday sales at best buy but I dont know how to judge how early I should be arriving to get the Panasonic Plasma 1080p w/ blu-ray deal ($999.98). Looking at the ad they have it on the back page. I know doors open at 5am and I was thinking of getting there around 4am.

I know there is no real way to judge supply and demand but I am just curious as to whether or not this is going to be an item that I would need to camp out early to get or if I should be fine going when im going. Any insight on this situation would be appreciated

alright, thanks for the response. The biggest thing I was wondering was since its a higher priced item and also not considered one of the doorbusters that it may not be one of the fast movers. I have a few back up plans if I dont get this deal but I really initially had my mind set on set to get this. I was tempted to play it safe and get the deal best buy has running now with the 46in. Sony LCD w/ blu-ray player for practically the same price. It was just released in todays ads.

alright, thanks for the response. The biggest thing I was wondering was since its a higher priced item and also not considered one of the doorbusters that it may not be one of the fast movers. I have a few back up plans if I dont get this deal but I really initially had my mind set on set to get this. I was tempted to play it safe and get the deal best buy has running now with the 46in. Sony LCD w/ blu-ray player for practically the same price. It was just released in todays ads.

You may want to consider the HHGregg deal that is going on in this Sunday's paper. You get a 50 inch plasma and a bluray player for about $200 less, the specs on the tv may not be as good though.:)