Best Blu-ray deal for BF?

ICF

I''m looking for Blue ray that plays netflix. The guys at BB seemed to be steering me away from the Insignia for 129.99 asking if I trusted "the BB brand". Has anyone had any problems with the Insignia's thus far? With the 129.99 system you don't need to buy an extra piece to pick up wireless so I'm thinking its a really good deal.

Wow that's strange they trying to steer you away from there house brand, but they do have a higher profit margin on more expensive players, The latest Insignia players are thought to be rebadged LG players anyway!

so far of the ones mentioned i think insignia is the best rated not to mention cheapest but I'm not convinced. i got the samsung bdp1600 at Bj's last week and am considering returning had awful reviews on amazon. panasonic looked really good but no netflix :( and it would have gone great with the panny 46" plasma i got too.

I'm confused about the difference between the Best Buy Insignia for $99 and the LG one from Amazon at $129. Are they both wired? I'm a total novice. I do subscribe to Netflix and we are on cable with a wireless router for cable internet. What do I want to look for?

I'm confused about the difference between the Best Buy Insignia for $99 and the LG one from Amazon at $129. Are they both wired? I'm a total novice. I do subscribe to Netflix and we are on cable with a wireless router for cable internet. What do I want to look for?

Yes the 99.00 Insignia BD player at Best Buy and the 129.99 LG370 at Amazon is both wired players. They have no wi-fi, you will have to run a ethernet cord or a wireless bridge to got them internet.

But good news! The wireless version of the Insignia BD player with Netflix was 199.99 is now 129.99, the same priced as the wired LG370 player at Amazon!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23174%3B+-+Insignia%AE+-+Blu-ray+Disc+Player+with+Wi-Fi+and+1080p+Output/9386103.p?id=1218096448903&skuId=9386103

You have to run a coax cable to the back of it, just like getting cable tv (if you have high speed internet)

WRONG!!!! You have to run a Ethernet cable from a router that is connected to a broadband modem, if u don't have a router close by, you can get a wireless bridge (aka wireless game adapter) to link a wireless signal from a wireless router.