>>> Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Long time lurker, first time poster. Stupid question, but it says midnight Thursday. Does that mean 12:00am on Thanksgiving Day or 12:00am on Black Friday? Inquiring/confused minds want to know...

Midnight Thursday means 12:00 am Friday morning. Whenever you see something that says midnight think "night" of the day specified. I confused a NH cop once because I had a FL temp license plate that said "midnight" on it so he pulled me over because he didn't know if my plate was expiring that night or the next day! ;)

Thanks Brad! MANY things I HAVE to get! Two questions though: since they open at midnight what time are you guys planning on lining up?...and (this one is kinda stupid but) if it's says Fri & Sat does that mean you can still get it when the store opens at midnight? Thanks guys! :)

Question...looking to order some items online because getting there at midnight with two little ones just isn't going to happen, no matter how much DH helps me. Does anyone know what time the items will be available online and if they all will be? Says free shipping on some toys and other specials online only, so would rather be able to order them from the comfort of my own home and go out later in the am...like 3 or 4. LOL :P

TRu s one of the few places i have had issues with WM matching...they put the 50% off in big letters and the WM worker will say we dont do % off matching. 9 times out of 10 TRU ad has the sale price listed in smaller letters underneath pic....a few things wont but some wiill. Just a heads up on an issue i had...off to check out scan

Thanks Brad

Ugh, I think this ad is awful. All out of date toys. The Leapster is NOT the same Leapster2, like Walmart has in a bundle right now, just an FYI.

Is the leapster 2 better then the original leapster? I saw the walmart bundle today for 50.00 but they also tack on 10.00 just for shipping so then its not a deal....

Im interested in getting 1 but want to get the system that is better... thanks =)

Not overly impressed. And the way the stock has been in the stores and online lately, I'm kind of in the mood to just grab and go argue for price adjusting later.

I don't think they will let you, somewhere on the ad I was reading about no returns during the sale hours, and I am thinking that is why. What do you make of it??:confused:

Although there is not much I'm in the market for because I'm done shopping, there are several great deals to be had.

Some that stood out to me are:

Polly Pocket Ship for $19.99

Star Wars AT-TE for $49.99

Wii Nerf-N-Strike for $14.99

Geo Trax Train Set $10