>>> Kmart Thanksgiving Day Ad Posted <<<

Tigger97498

Here is a email I received from Kmart about Thanksgiving Day.

Dear Ann,

Thank you for contacting Kmart.

>

>Thank you for contacting us regarding the Thanksgiving Day sale. We appreciate you taking the time to email in. We will be doing the Thanksgiving Day sale this year. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day.

>>> >

Look for great bargains throughout the store and find Kmart exclusive brands like Martha Stewart Everyday, Thalia Sodi, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Jaclyn Smith.

>

>

>>Jason U

Kmart Customer Care

1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848)

>>

>

> >

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

I am just curious if you will be having a Thanksgiving Day sale this year. This is a tradition! You have a lot of people counting and hoping the tradition continues.

Thank You,

Ann

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

>

Here is a email I received from Kmart about Thanksgiving Day.

Dear Ann,

Thank you for contacting Kmart.

>

>Thank you for contacting us regarding the Thanksgiving Day sale. We appreciate you taking the time to email in. We will be doing the Thanksgiving Day sale this year. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day.

>>> >

Look for great bargains throughout the store and find Kmart exclusive brands like Martha Stewart Everyday, Thalia Sodi, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Jaclyn Smith.

>

>

>>Jason U

Kmart Customer Care

1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848)

>>

>

> >

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

I am just curious if you will be having a Thanksgiving Day sale this year. This is a tradition! You have a lot of people counting and hoping the tradition continues.

Thank You,

Ann

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

>

Do you think "yes I have another question. Where is the %#!*#( ad already?" would get a repsonse?

I found a short write up on i4unews website that says it is published on a certain other website, but when I looked I couldn't find anything for it. But here is the link to the short write up on i4unews, that list a few items that should be on sale Turkey day.http://www.i4u.com/article21475.html

that article was Posted on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 00:37:30 CST

My sister just called and stated that she got the TG Ad but wasn't able to tell me anything since see is at work (Kmart/Sears Distribution Center) and didn't want to pull the ad out in fears of getting caught. She works 2nd shift so hopfully she will be able to stop by tonight (depending on how the roads are) so that I can get it out to Brad to post. If she can't make it to my house tonight I will write down the items over the phone from her and post them.

My sister just called and stated that she got the TG Ad but wasn't able to tell me anything since see is at work (Kmart/Sears Distribution Center) and didn't want to pull the ad out in fears of getting caught. She works 2nd shift so hopfully she will be able to stop by tonight (depending on how the roads are) so that I can get it out to Brad to post. If she can't make it to my house tonight I will write down the items over the phone from her and post them.

That would be awesome if you could get that ad out to Brad. Crossing my fingers and toes!!!

:gdthankyou:

Yeah! Thank would be awesome! :)

YAY!! That would be wonderful!! Thank you!