Dell Home Office * 8-Hour Sale * Friday 8am to 4pm ET

Brad

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to find the deals - particularly the $199 laptop they mention. I do see they have PSP for $139.99. I've been watching that thing for weeks hoping for a deal. I finally bought it yesterday afternoon at $149.99. I'm going to call this morning and see if they'll do a price adjustment for me. I''ll be so annoyed if they don't

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to find the deals - particularly the $199 laptop they mention. I do see they have PSP for $139.99. I've been watching that thing for weeks hoping for a deal. I finally bought it yesterday afternoon at $149.99. I'm going to call this morning and see if they'll do a price adjustment for me. I''ll be so annoyed if they don't

I have not seen this either, I am looking for laptop deals!

The banner on the website says $199 Inspiron 13 with select system purchase. I cannot find anything on what system purchase they are referring to...I've looked at the gaming systems, desktop systems, etc. Maybe it shows up as an offer after you pick the right system to purchase in the first place:eyepoppin

They wont price adjust and if you try to return something and re-buy it at a cheaper price, they charge you a 15% restocking fee.

They wont price adjust and if you try to return something and re-buy it at a cheaper price, they charge you a 15% restocking fee.

Yea I found that out! Actually they did tell me I could return and reorder without a restocking fee. However I used a $75 gift card and if I did that I would lose the gift card value all together. So that's not an option. If it were believe me I would. I've rebought in the past to get the better deals.

I bought a PSP yesterday at 130p for 149.99. This morning (less than 24 hours later) It's 139.99. They will not do an adjustment because it's already been invoiced. So the lady in an effort to "help" says maybe I can give a discount on a accessory. I hadn't looked at any but ok I'm game. She offered me 3% off a 29.99 1 year warranty. WHOA NOW - are you sure? A whole frigging 90 cents and I still have to spend 29.09. No worries Dell. Save yourself that 90 cents. I'll just make sure to share my experience with everyone. May not make a big difference but I bet if I tell enough people they'll lose at least $10 and that will make me feel better.

I bought a PSP yesterday at 130p for 149.99. This morning (less than 24 hours later) It's 139.99. They will not do an adjustment because it's already been invoiced. So the lady in an effort to "help" says maybe I can give a discount on a accessory. I hadn't looked at any but ok I'm game. She offered me 3% off a 29.99 1 year warranty. WHOA NOW - are you sure? A whole frigging 90 cents and I still have to spend 29.09. No worries Dell. Save yourself that 90 cents. I'll just make sure to share my experience with everyone. May not make a big difference but I bet if I tell enough people they'll lose at least $10 and that will make me feel better.

If it makes you feel any better I bought 2 PSPs at 149.99 within 2-3 hours prior to the sale, so screwed out of $20! I made 3 calls and 2 emails to customer service and wasn't able to get any price adjustment. I bought a laptop from them earlier in the week, and I didn't even look to see how much I could've saved on that---I figured my blood pressure could only take so much!

I mean 3 hours MAX prior to the sale---come on! Great customer service<----NOT!!!

Well, Dell won't see another red dime from my wallet that's for sure!