Keurig Coffee and Machine Sale at Kohls

luckynutmeg

All Keurig on sale at Kohls.com

Price changes in cart. For example, Keurig Coffee Machine Special Edition is 129.99 in cart, $91 after entering 30% off code below. The Coffee Machines have a shipping surcharge (~$3.25) that is NOT eliminated when using free ship code below.

KCups are normally $15, now $10 in cart and $7 after using code below.

Use these codes:

FREE4MVC - free shipping for Kohl's card holders

NOVKC30 - 30% off for Kohl's card holders

Remember, $10 Kohl's cash for $50 after discounts from 11/11-11/15. For use in store 11/16-11/24.

I need a Kohl's card! I want one of these so bad!

I don't know if you have a boscovs around you or not but yesterday when I was in there they had them all on sale for less than the cart price of Kohls. The one I am interested in is the Special edition. At Kohls, the in cart price is $129 before coupon and at boscovs it was $99 no coupon needed. HTH

All Keurig on sale at Kohls.com

Price changes in cart. For example, Keurig Coffee Machine Special Edition is 129.99 in cart, $91 after entering 30% off code below. The Coffee Machines have a shipping surcharge (~$3.25) that is NOT eliminated when using free ship code below.

KCups are normally $15, now $10 in cart and $7 after using code below.

Use these codes:

FREE4MVC - free shipping for Kohl's card holders

NOVKC30 - 30% off for Kohl's card holders

Remember, $10 Kohl's cash for $50 after discounts from 11/11-11/15. For use in store 11/16-11/24.

And if someone is buying this, be sure to add something (such as K-Cups) to get your after-coupon, pre-tax, pre-shipping surcharge total above $100 so you get $20 in Kohl's Cash instead of just $10.

I don't know if you have a boscovs around you or not but yesterday when I was in there they had them all on sale for less than the cart price of Kohls. The one I am interested in is the Special edition. At Kohls, the in cart price is $129 before coupon and at boscovs it was $99 no coupon needed. HTH

Thanks for the info, unfortunately no Boscov's around here. :(

I need a Kohl's card! I want one of these so bad!

I thought of you when I bought my new Bunn the other day! My coffee pot that was a Christmas gift finally died after 3 years of heavy use! Love the Bunn, by the way, and curious about the Keurig too :)

I thought of you when I bought my new Bunn the other day! My coffee pot that was a Christmas gift finally died after 3 years of heavy use! Love the Bunn, by the way, and curious about the Keurig too :)

Glad you got a Bunn! I know I will never go w/out one. :) miss coffee time w/ you, btw.

Do you have a Boscov's near you? That seems like the best deal.

I picked up one of the special edition machines and lots of coffee yesterday! However, everyone should be aware that Kohls "sale" prices are actually the mfg recommended prices and can be found at these prices in other stores not on sale. But paired with the 30% off, it's a great deal.

I picked up one of the special edition machines and lots of coffee yesterday! However, everyone should be aware that Kohls "sale" prices are actually the mfg recommended prices and can be found at these prices in other stores not on sale. But paired with the 30% off, it's a great deal.

Yes, I noticed that but that is the norm with Kohls.

thats an okay deal, but i agree buying the machine from a warehouse club usually is a better buy-not only do they usually have the higher end machines, but they also come with more k-cups to begin with. Mine was from Bjs a few years back, the special edition at the time, with 80 kcups for 129. the refills at bjs and sams are cheaper too, theyve got the 80 kcups of coffee for 34.99 and ive seen a coupon in the paper for 1.50 off the newmans own organic k-cups. I love my keurig-i think its more economical for me because i would usually make a pot of coffee and have only one maybe 2 cups and get rid of the rest. This is faster, less waste of money for me. I wish they sold K-cups at my grocery store like they do the senseo and others is the only thing..they just started selling them in walmart, but the selection isnt great-and i have to actually go into walmart to buy them. I like the idea of the mini-keurig, but i wish the price was more in the 50 dollar range-i saw it in SuperT for 89 i think, thats not really worth it, unless space is a serious issue. Great gift idea.

:D Hello, I just signed in here! I want a Keurig so bad...and thought Kohls was the best deal?

We do not have a boscov here but Costco. Does anyone know if Costco carries Keurig Coffeemakers...before I drive all the way down there?

QUESTION: Do I always have to use the little Keurig Coffee singles or are there other options?

Glad you got a Bunn! I know I will never go w/out one. :) miss coffee time w/ you, btw.

Do you have a Boscov's near you? That seems like the best deal.

Me too :) And, no Boscov's here. I think it's like mostly mid-Atlantic region..

While the one at Costco is a very good deal, ($149.99 according to their website) I have $50.00 in Kohls cash and a 20% off coupon to use towards the Platnium model and My Filter I am buying from Kohls. It would be nice to have the 72 K cups but I cant use my Kohls cash at Costco. Im VERY happy to be getting such a sweet deal at Kohls!