help with christmas gift

dealluvr

i need to know what clothes/shoes/boots are in fashion now for 10 yr old girls.i am buying a little girl some christmas gifts and need to know especially what boots are in fashion.there will be a lot of snow usually where she lives

The ones that are going to be $10 in the Kmart BF ad are what I am getting my DD10.

My DD11 nagged me until we picked up one of those "fake uggs" It seems like thats what all the girls are wearing,. I got them for $15 at Payless. They have the brown/tan suede on the outside with the fur inside. We get snow here too but thats what she wanted.

She also loves skinny jeans and those shirts that are long but close fitting. In shoes she wanted those flats that look similar to hard soled ballet slippers (hard to describe). If I can help anymore let me know.

Ok.. tastes can vary... BUT... most little girls... like layering things right now... so... tshirts that can be layered with other tshirts... and long john shirts under tshirts... that type of layerring... cute sayings on tshirts too... try looking at old navy website for ideas... they are usually good for how little girls dress...so.. try to stick with something in the middle of not reall frilly and not plain plain...lol.. and the fake uggs... are right on the money...

Ok.. tastes can vary... BUT... most little girls... like layering things right now... so... tshirts that can be layered with other tshirts... and long john shirts under tshirts... that type of layerring... cute sayings on tshirts too... try looking at old navy website for ideas... they are usually good for how little girls dress...so.. try to stick with something in the middle of not reall frilly and not plain plain...lol.. and the fake uggs... are right on the money...

cami's under everything