Staples DVD+R Media 50-Pack - $4.98 After Rebate

Staples DVD-R Media 50-Pack - $4.98 After Rebate

HP Everyday 8.5" x 11" Photo Paper 50-Pack - $1 After Rebate

HP 15.6" Laptop w/ 3GB, 160GB, Windows 7 - $299.98 After Rebate

Staples CD-R Media 100-Pack - $4.98 After Rebate

Coupon: 10% off Any One Single Item Saturday Only - 10% off

Seagate 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive - $69.99

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Memory Card - $9.99

Can anybody confirm the model number on the seagate hardrive?

Its very hard to see.

It looks like this one.:eyepoppin

http://www.staples.com/Seagate-BlackArmor-NAS-110/product_824321?storeId=10001&jspStoreDir=Staples&AID=10463300&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1234320-_-1234320-_-10463300&PID=1234320

But It can't be because the regular price is $129.99 I can see that much.:yup:

Can anybody confirm the model number on the seagate hardrive?

Its very hard to see.

It looks like this one.:eyepoppin

http://www.staples.com/Seagate-BlackArmor-NAS-110/product_824321?storeId=10001&jspStoreDir=Staples&AID=10463300&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1234320-_-1234320-_-10463300&PID=1234320

But It can't be because the regular price is $129.99 I can see that much.:yup:

It looks like 827200, but it's not on the Staples web site.

They'll probably add it as we get closer to BF. It won't be the BlackArmor one. If anything, they used the wrong pic.

Can you shop Staples on BF online??

You can, but you take a risk. Two years ago, I went online and got all the way through to order accepted and got a confirmation email on the Navigon GPS they had for $99. About 10:00 that morning, I got another email notifying me that they were cancelling my order as it was out of stock. I was on at 5:00 on the dot, which was when the "online doorbusters" were supposed to start. If I'd gone and gotten in line at the store instead of trying for it online, I would have gotten one, but I missed out.

You can, but you take a risk. Two years ago, I went online and got all the way through to order accepted and got a confirmation email on the Navigon GPS they had for $99. About 10:00 that morning, I got another email notifying me that they were cancelling my order as it was out of stock. I was on at 5:00 on the dot, which was when the "online doorbusters" were supposed to start. If I'd gone and gotten in line at the store instead of trying for it online, I would have gotten one, but I missed out.

It's very likely in this case that if you print out your cancelled transaction (with original order times displayed), a manager at your local Staples store will price adjust one for you when they get them back in stock. A good idea would be to go into the store and ask them questions like this before this year's BF.

Good luck to everyone! I'll be one of the Easytechs at Staples handing out laptops on BF. ;)

Now as far as shopping their website for Black Friday deals- I have never ordered anything online that day! I saw Brad's very helpful comment about getting coupons on ebay now and I ordered 2. All I want to get is the Sony cybershot- I need to get 2 of them. What time Friday morning will the sale start online? Do the prices go into effect midnight or 6 am? And what experiences have you had ordering on BF and actually getting the product?

One thing to remember is last year Staples had 2 or 3 different versions of the ad. So there could be another version lurking out there somewhere.

I cant tell you this version of the ad is confirmed for the Dallas areas including oklahoma, arkansas, texas and a few staples in other surrounding areas.

the one place to have a different version would be up by our home office

I want the monitor and I was taking Brads advice on getting coupon on e-bay,do you think I can use it on the monitor this is what coupon says

terms and conditions

Valid in Staples U.S. stores, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online or in store at staples.com. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $100 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. Coupon must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on services, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, gift cards, postage stamps, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase

Does anyone know if $299 laptop in ad has webcam?

Based on the price, I doubt it. I can't read the model number, and I looked on their site and there isn't one listed to match. Staples does have a webcam for $10 in the ad, you could just buy that.

9.99 for the Norton? :gdcensored: What happened to FREE after rebate? Sheesh! Guess I'll be sticking to the free online stuff.

The best antivirus software IS FREE! Trust me! Norton does nothing more than take over your computer, and make it look like it's protecting you. Oh... and they add a nice user interface to make the end user happy. Nothing Avast! and AVG Anti-Virus can't do. I also like HijackThis. :)

I really like those $19.99 UPS (uninterruptible power source - backup battery for a computer basically for those who don't know). May have to stop by and pick up 2 if they still have them.

Those are great I have one on my computer and one on my TV,DVD player,sround sound and my VCR.lol

There great till the battrey dies then they start beeping at you and cuting off the side that has the battery protection.:(

But for $19.99 it's cheaper than getting a replacement battrey.:yup:

I want the monitor and I was taking Brads advice on getting coupon on e-bay,do you think I can use it on the monitor this is what coupon says

terms and conditions

Valid in Staples U.S. stores, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or online or in store at staples.com. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $100 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. Coupon must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on services, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, gift cards, postage stamps, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase

Does any one know if coupon will work?

The best antivirus software IS FREE! Trust me! Norton does nothing more than take over your computer, and make it look like it's protecting you. Oh... and they add a nice user interface to make the end user happy. Nothing Avast! and AVG Anti-Virus can't do. I also like HijackThis. :)

Yup, I trust you. I'm saving my $9.99

Any thoughts on whether or not the PNY memory will be around until Saturday so I can use that 10% coupon?

9.99 for the Norton? :gdcensored: What happened to FREE after rebate? Sheesh! Guess I'll be sticking to the free online stuff.

I dont get it why people complain when they're getting a fantastic deal and they still complain because they have to actually pay money for it...... i just dont get it.

Yup, I trust you. I'm saving my $9.99

Any thoughts on whether or not the PNY memory will be around until Saturday so I can use that 10% coupon?

most stores in our area were only getting about 75 of the flashdrives.... im thinkin they will go quick since staples pretty much has one of the better deals on flashdrivses

So the ad is on there web page right now and guess what shows up.

Well the picture is the same and a differant item number 827288.

So my question is if it is the BlackArmor drive that runs off an ethernet cable this drive would be faster than a USB drive?:smart::razz: