Looking for Zippity and Fisher Price Cool School.

steff

Hi, I'm looking for Fisher Price Cool School and the Zippity. Has anyone seen any good deals on these? I don't know if I should hold out for a sale or if they are as low as they are going to go....Any input you have on these toys are appreciated! THANKS

I found 2 $10 coupons online and purchased the Zippity at Target for a final price of $59.99 today(used one Target coupon and one Leapfrog coupon). I was allowed to use both coupons at the same time without any problem to get $20 off the reg price.

Unfortunately, I tried to post the coupon links here but I'm not allowed to include links in my posts because I am too new to the website. (a security measure to prevent spam). So....I'll try to explain how to get the coupons without the links.

Target coupon... Go to www,Target,com then click on "Toys" on the left side, inside the red "Big Holiday Toy Sale" box click on "Get Coupons".

Leapfrog coupon....Go to www,dealnews,com - search "zippity" and then check "expired deals" on the left. GOOD LUCK!

any idea on how good the zippity is? I saw mix reviews in amazon.com

I have a 3 year old that wants to play the wii game but still to small for that would this be something that she enjoy? I am having a hard time thinking on what to get her. She pretty much likes to play outside or play with things that aren't toys! lol

thanks

Until 4PM today (11/14) you can buy the Zippity online at Kohls for $40.31. Certain toys are an extra 20% offf until 4PM. The reduced price (57.59) will show up when you put the item in the cart. If you have a Kohls charge, you can get an extra 30% off with code

NOVKC30. This brings the price down to $40.31. You get free shipping with code FREE4MVC. Don't forget that you also get $10 Kohls cash for every $50 that you spend (after all discounts and before tax).

I got my daughter the cool school computer last year, I waited until black friday and the only one that had a deal on it was Kohl's I tried to order it online and it was in my cart and then lost and sold out before I could pay for it. I wound up ordering it after black friday from amazon and it was an even better deal then Kohls.