Canon PowerShot Digital Camera at Staples $179.99 + $50 GC final price $129.99

DramaQueenLucy

Link to Deal

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/DramaQueenLucy/GottaDeal/s0290310_sc7.jpghttp://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/DramaQueenLucy/GottaDeal/Main-1406.jpg

When a camera puts a smile on your face the moment you hold it, imagine how great you'll feel when you see your first pictures! The PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH has everything going for it - exuberant color, the sculptured style of Canon's famed ELPH series - and the innovative know-how that takes you to a whole new level of picture-taking accomplishment. Fun, smart and a style that follows you everywhere.

Is this a decent camera? I don't need anything fancy, just so that it's quick enough to take pics quick enough to catch my kids.

Does anyone have an extra Staples coupon laying around? I would really appreciate it!

Edited by ixrayu05
Add

$50 GC Rebate Form

To complete your rebate request, please follow the mailing instructions below. Note that each rebate must be sent in a separate envelope. Read each rebate form carefully for instructions regarding rebate and proof of purchase to ensure quick and accurate service.

Want to receive your rebate sooner? Instead of mailing it, submit it online right here. We'll start processing your rebate immediately. It's easy! There's no clipping, no mailing, no hassles. Prefer to mail your rebate? No problem. Just fill out the form below. Note that each rebate must be sent in a separate envelope. Read each rebate form carefully for instructions regarding rebate and proof of purchase to ensure quick and accurate service.

Is this a decent camera? I don't need anything fancy, just so that it's quick enough to take pics quick enough to catch my kids.

Does anyone have an extra Staples coupon laying around? I would really appreciate it!

This camera would do that...it seems like a god one and this is a really good price for it...I am picking one up for myself then using the GC for stocking stuffs or BF.

I looked but didn't fin one for ya sorry :(

That's ok, Thanks anyways, I ended up buying one off of ebay, so as soon as they email me the code, I am going to buy the camera. I am excited about getting a new camera, I am getting induced next Mon, so it should be here in perfect time!

That's ok, Thanks anyways, I ended up buying one off of ebay, so as soon as they email me the code, I am going to buy the camera. I am excited about getting a new camera, I am getting induced next Mon, so it should be here in perfect time!

Woo Hoo....glad that you are getting it just in time for pics of your new bundle of joy! Make sure to post pics we love baby pics here....:yup: