$20 off $100 at BestBuy when paying with Paypal

DramaQueenLucy

Link to Site

Best Buy and Paypal have partnered to bring you one amazing deal!!! You really never see discounts off everything but that is exactly what this is. Evidently if you purchase $100 worth from Bestbuy.com and get $20 cashback from Paypal between 11/8 - 11/14. There is nothing posted yet but there should be indications about this starting tomorrow. Super great deal if you have been wanting to get something from Best Buy but couldn't find a deal. Also have it shipped to your local store and get free shipping!

PayPal Offer

Edited by DramaQueenLucy

for Best Buy, there is no site to store shipping.

you order it online and pick the pickup option, IF that store has it in stock. the will pull it off the shelf and put it the side for you to pickup.

IF its not in stock then the option for store pickup will not be there.

It now says the paypal deal right on the Best Buy website.http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US//en_US/images/abn/2009/global/pcon/paypal/b52_paypalcashback_091108.gif

As for the site to store type thing, they are really good about helping you out. Just because the site says the store doesn't have it CALL THEM!!!! I was able to get a TV deal at the website price in store, I called them to ask a question about the deal and they actually had it in stock when the site said they didn't. They took my credit card over the phone and let me add whatever else I wanted to the order. Then I just ran in and picked it up....didn't have to drag the kids around or anything and was able to park at the curb for loading. I couldn't believe how easy they made it. They will also help you get a product from a different location if they don't have it. They are good about matching online deals too.

Plus if you call, they set it aside immediately....last time I used store pick up it took a couple days to get everything to go through and it be available for pickup..but it's been awhile so that may have changed.

Edited by angleyez423

That one is also good.

The 8gb would be good enough for my nine year old, but if you do download more than 2,000 songs I would go for more memory.

8GB* internal flash memory stores up to 2,000 songs, up to 8 hours of video or up to 7,000 digital photos (iPod nano-viewable photos transferred from iTunes)

I am wanting a DS lite for my DS would this be a good price? I also have a $5 rewards so it would be $25 off i just dont know if they will be cheaper on BF.

Check out blackfriday.gottadeal.com... there are a few black friday ads already posted. No really good sales on the ds lite.

That one is also good.

The 8gb would be good enough for my nine year old, but if you do download more than 2,000 songs I would go for more memory.

8GB* internal flash memory stores up to 2,000 songs, up to 8 hours of video or up to 7,000 digital photos (iPod nano-viewable photos transferred from iTunes)

I think and (hope) that the 8gb is enough for my DD. Last year I was able to get the 16gb for my DS for a really good price. She has an 8gb Zune now and is no where near having that filled up. I just worry about the apps. How much room do they take up???

Well, looks like this is the best deal on the ipod nano after looking at a lot of the black fridays ads, so im taking the plunge. Ends up being $119 with paypal discount. Plus they offer free ArtDio - 2.0 Portable Speaker System for Apple® iPod® and Most MP3 Players - Silver worth $12.99 right now. Edited by elite2058

• 1 month later...