Disney 20% Off Entire Store Coupon

bfaddict1977

I got an email saying the coupon is coming. Didn't see anything about any 9 am deals on the 11th. Would love to know if this is going to be as good as Black Friday deals or not. Waiting on getting my three year old four of the medium sized stuffed animals and four shirts... we leave for Disney soon after Black Friday

I went today. They didn't have much marked down or clearanced at my store-Alderwood Mall, Wa. They had the nightgown (not the extra fancy but not just the pj pals) 2 for $20, so I got 2 of those, a nice pack of Christmas ornaments and I got the 3 for $20 kids shirts...$48.xx for everything saving me at least $30-35.

I went yesterday and got a dress up Minnie doll for $15.00 (reg. $19.95), an adorbale gold princess tea set for $15.00 (reg.$19.95), 3 clearance outifts for the Minnie doll for $5.99 a piece (reg. 14.50), a Slinky dog from Toy Story and Rex from Toy Story...spent $64.00 on everything, saved $15.99 with my 20% off. Was happy with the sales that I was able to find. I would say you have to really dig through some of the clearance in my store to find a good deal, but was also happy with just the regular sale prices too. The person who mentioned the figurine sets was right, it is a very good price for the sets...friend bought a couple for her DS. Usually 2 for $20.00 if they are on sale and if not they are reg. $12.50 a piece. Was able to get some good Christmas presents for the little ones, so was very happy. :)

I went yesterday and got a dress up Minnie doll for $15.00 (reg. $19.95), an adorbale gold princess tea set for $15.00 (reg.$19.95), 3 clearance outifts for the Minnie doll for $5.99 a piece (reg. 14.50), a Slinky dog from Toy Story and Rex from Toy Story...spent $64.00 on everything, saved $15.99 with my 20% off. Was happy with the sales that I was able to find. I would say you have to really dig through some of the clearance in my store to find a good deal, but was also happy with just the regular sale prices too. The person who mentioned the figurine sets was right, it is a very good price for the sets...friend bought a couple for her DS. Usually 2 for $20.00 if they are on sale and if not they are reg. $12.50 a piece. Was able to get some good Christmas presents for the little ones, so was very happy. :)

which dress uip minnie did you get because the only one I saw was 99.00.

which dress uip minnie did you get because the only one I saw was 99.00.

The one I found was up front with a daisy dress up doll and other items that were on sale for 15.00. She's wearing her regular Minnie dress and the box says 24 months and up. Hope this helps.

One more thing. There are a lot of PJ Pals (gowns included) that are all 2 for $20 and not well advertised. Not all of them had a sales sign above their racks. Bought a variety of pj's for my girls all for $8 each with the 20%off coupon. Regular price $16.50 or $19.50 each.