Walmart Sharp TV sale from 11/7

cerki01

So we got up bright and early for the Walmart sale this morning. We wanted the Sharp 42" LCD. My husband was 3rd in line, waited for an hour while they checked the stock room for the item. Then at 8:00am they were told the store never received any. Of course there was an uproar so the manager pulled my husband aside and offered the Vizio for the same price. Not sure how good of a deal it is though. Normally a $650 tv. Anyone have any info?

The Vizio has the same specs at the Sharp. 1080, LCD, HDTV, 42". I was mainly concerned with it being LCD and not plasma. Our other tv is a plasma and the burn in is terrible. We have the Wii and it never gets used because of that. Wanted to make sure it was a LCD for the gaming.

The Vizio has the same specs at the Sharp. 1080, LCD, HDTV, 42". I was mainly concerned with it being LCD and not plasma. Our other tv is a plasma and the burn in is terrible. We have the Wii and it never gets used because of that. Wanted to make sure it was a LCD for the gaming.

We have 3 vizios and one sharp LCD TV. None of them have the screen burn, and we have had one of the vizios for about 5 years. I think the picture is much better on the Vizio as compared to the Sharp. JMHO!