2 Sets of Fiesta Dinnerware, 5 Piece Place Setting for $26.99 ($96)@ macys.com

elite2058

Thank you!!! I've been wanting to buy some Fiesta place settings for awhile so I just ordered my Christmas present:D I ordered 8 of the 4 piece place settings, 2 each in chocolate, peacock, lemongrass and trangerine:)

Also for anyone ordering this weekend you can use the code vetsday for free shipping for orders over $99.

Edited by boudmel

Thanks OP! We have been waiting for a fiesta ware type sale for years to replace our everyday dinnerware. This seems like a terrific deal! We purchased settings for 12 people for less than $175 shipped with the BOGO and VETSDAY promos. :D

The b1g1 got me. We have 3 incomplete sets due to kids breaking, etc. I have been needing to replace for so long. I hate to buy myself something at this time of the year, but for $36.95 I don't feel too awfully bad, and it will be so nice to serve visitors now. Thanks so much. :)

Yikes - I hope those who wanted to get in on this ordered yesterday. I just checked the website at Macy's and they are still offering the buy one get one BUT they raised the price to $48 a place setting:eek: I hope yesterday wasn't a mistake and all of our orders go through. Edited by boudmel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
after an hour on the phone with macy's they told me my credit card refused to pay for the backordered sets. i finally got them to honor the price and put them on my debit card. i then called my cc company and they in fact did refuse it-they said macy's gave the wrong exp. date so they had to refuse it. needless to say it was an awful morning but they already arrived so i am happy in the end. they made me feel like a deadbeat when i was talking to them because my cc refused the order and it was only $47. i also had to pull teeth to get them to honor my free shipping-not a good experience with macy's at all. i miss marshall fields