Does anyone sleep the night of BF?

Jen08

Well the plan that I like the best is I stay up late on Weds Night sleep in on Thurs morning...cause I have Easter at my house Thanksgiving is else where....lol Then stay up to do my online shopping....nap for a 2 hours or so then off to whatever is my stop for DVD's etc back home by 6:00am nap for a while. Then I go to Target and PM what I got earlier in the week...

I usually get about 5 hours before heading out around 3:30, but I don't know that will happen this year. I *think* I NEED to be at TRU for their midnight sale so I might just head straight there from the relatives house :) Guess I should have the little talk with DH on just what he is "thinking" we should be purchasing for our teen girls this year. LOLOLOL

If I do hit TRU then it will be straight to ON and then on to everywhere else :)

There is no time to sleep!!!! Turkey Day with family, dropping Kaylie off at her Grandma's, then a few LARGE cups from Starbucks before they close for my hubby and myself...then to begin the frenzy at Toys R Us @ 12am!!!

I'm used to pulling all nighters in the ER with my daughter...no biggie to stay up all night. It's easier to stay awake than sleep for a few hours...then I just feel like crap.

DH and I leave my Grandma's Thursday evening, go to my cousin's (which is who I go with), us girls leave around 10 pm go driving around checking out the places, head to disney store by 11pm to get in line, start there at midnight, then go to waffle house get some coffee and food, then go gamble for a few minutes LOL, then head to walmart by 230ish. Then penney's and the other stores!

Looks like not for me either this year. DW and DD informed me last night we're ALL going to the outlet malls at midnight. Since it's a little over an hour there and back, and I want to be back for the other stores by around 4:00 AM (plus I'll be driving), looks like no sleep for me.

Possibly a few hours...We are going to Target for the TV and I want to be there around 2:30 so I'll leave at 2:15...If I'm lucky I'll get 4 hours of sleep. But with all of the excitement on BF I don't need a whole lot of sleep until I'm all done then I crash!

No way! I am eating around 5:30 then prob just light napping, going to TRU, then heading to internet to see what i can get online around 2am (well whenever walmart decides to launch BF deals online). I actually plan on getting online at our BK right next to walmart. They have wifi and are open 24/7 and i get signal in my car. that way i can shoot to walmart if i miss anything i need