Walmart.com "Amazing Online Specials" Sale is Back

Brad

Would you share which games you got?

I just got some that were 14.99. There were a lot of games 14.99 and 19.99 and since we just bought it for Christmas I haven't played any of them and my kids are still small I just picked a few. Littlest Pet Shop, on with monkeys on the front can't remember the name and then M&Ms race game (not sure of the exact name). Look online there are a few in that price range but we had a lot in our store.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12442166

$30.00

Memorex Portable Karaoke Entertainment System

IS this a good price?

I havent yet checked on one.. but our 7 and 4 year olds are wanting one.

This one says it has a place to plug in 2 microphones which would be good.. would be better if it came with two, insitead of just one mic though.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12442166

$30.00

Memorex Portable Karaoke Entertainment System

IS this a good price?

I havent yet checked on one.. but our 7 and 4 year olds are wanting one.

This one says it has a place to plug in 2 microphones which would be good.. would be better if it came with two, insitead of just one mic though.

Don't remember the price but I bought this for my oldest dd about 5 years ago and she still uses it. Never a problem with it.

Is this a good deal on the wii bundle? We bought some games from the Target B2G1 sale, but need the wii itself. I've been holding out to see if a bundle comes out that is a better deal than just what it normally is.

Also, do you think a better deal might come along?

Thanks

One thing I noticed is that some of the wii games like the cooking mama, batman lego and a few others are in the $14.99 value game section of my walmart. I think the Dora and Diego games are a good choice if you have younger kids. I haven't seen those in the value games area.

im not sure, but seems like you have to either have had the target credit card, or made a recent purchase to get the toy book. my friend got one in the mail the other day, and she is a card holder. My MIL works there and is a cardholder too, but im not sure if she got one yet. Maybe they have them in store, or you can call and request. Apparently lots of good coups.

FYI, not sure if i would buy this or not, but if any of you have an ALDI grocery near you, they have a Wii bundle on sale for 249 with the wii, nunchuck, controller, golf club, and 4 games. that sounded like a good deal to me!

the games are wii sports, game party, sonic and carnival mini golf

im not sure, but seems like you have to either have had the target credit card, or made a recent purchase to get the toy book. my friend got one in the mail the other day, and she is a card holder. My MIL works there and is a cardholder too, but im not sure if she got one yet. Maybe they have them in store, or you can call and request. Apparently lots of good coups.

FYI, not sure if i would buy this or not, but if any of you have an ALDI grocery near you, they have a Wii bundle on sale for 249 with the wii, nunchuck, controller, golf club, and 4 games. that sounded like a good deal to me!

the games are wii sports, game party, sonic and carnival mini golf

That does sound like a good deal on the Wii at Aldi's grocery store.

That does sound like a good deal on the Wii at Aldi's grocery store.

Just FYI, IMO, the MINI GOLF game pictured in Aldi's is awful. I picked it up used at GAMESTOP, it was I believe 15.99 this summer.

Kids hate it. Not in any way like Wii sports golf. It takes no physical skill, you can just sit and play it....no swinging like you'd do in wii sports...boring, kids played with it 3 times and NEVER asked again....

Wii's are headed to the $199 range but I thought I saw one on a BF ad for $179? The extra controllers that comes w/ 1 game and 1 controller. Each additional controller is $39.99 and the nunchucks are $20. SO, it comes w/ $80 in extra controllers. I don't care to use the tennis racket, etc. that that bundle comes with but in controllers alone, it is a good deal!

Wii's are headed to the $199 range but I thought I saw one on a BF ad for $179? The extra controllers that comes w/ 1 game and 1 controller. Each additional controller is $39.99 and the nunchucks are $20. SO, it comes w/ $80 in extra controllers. I don't care to use the tennis racket, etc. that that bundle comes with but in controllers alone, it is a good deal!

I'd be interested in which ad it was 179 in. I have looked thru the ads posted here and I guess I must have missed it.