Walmart.com "Amazing Online Specials" Sale is Back

Brad

I got the 2 Wii games for 30. I had already bought the Lego Star Wars for $20.00 at Target so now I can get it for $5.00 cheaper plus another game which works for me because I was wanting to get another Wii game for the family. I know $5 isn't much of a savings, but anything helps!!

well, I took advantage of the wii games deal since two of the games I'd planned on getting the boys for christmas were on their list. and I took advantage of the $10.00 preorder (seperate deal I think) on the movies and got 2 star treks for DH and my dad and the night at the smithsonian for the boys. Five presents out of the way. Yay!

Wii games are on sale this week at Target - buy 2 get one free. Also, Target has a $10 off of 2 Wii games coupon that you can print online and take to the store to use on top of this. It makes for a much better deal than the 2 for $30 that Walmart has online.

Wii games are on sale this week at Target - buy 2 get one free. Also, Target has a $10 off of 2 Wii games coupon that you can print online and take to the store to use on top of this. It makes for a much better deal than the 2 for $30 that Walmart has online.

That's true if Target has the games you want. The two games I wanted for myboys I haven't been able to find in store any where so I knew I was going to have to get them on line. So it was a good deal for me.